This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

10 360 or PS3 exclusives you would love to see on the PC.

#41GamerManiac187Posted 6/3/2012 10:59:33 PM
triple s posted...
GamerManiac187 posted...
You want console exclusives, but pick four boring cover shooters?

I'm disappointed.

I picked games "I" would want and the topic clearly states 10 console exclusives "you" would want so the only thing you need to be disappointed with is yourself for your failure to take in other people's opinions and your reading comprehension.

Likewise, maybe you could adhere by your own word and respect my opinion, that being that I don't like your opinion.
---
http://backloggery.com/kurano
#42lebronwadeboshPosted 6/3/2012 11:09:43 PM
god of war 3
red dead redemption
mgs4
uncharted series
---
Intel Core i3-2350m- 2.30 GHz / 2GB DD3 Memory /Intel HD 3000/ACER ASPIRE....
#43schadowPosted 6/4/2012 1:38:11 AM
I guess I could say just about any game, for the sake of games.

But I already own a PS3 and a Vita, so I'm kind of fine right now.
---
Soundcloud.com/komodovaran
My humble hobby project. Comment/rate if you have the spare time!
#44triple s(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 4:03:13 AM
GamerManiac187 posted...
triple s posted...
GamerManiac187 posted...

I'm disappointed.

I picked games "I" would want and the topic clearly states 10 console exclusives "you" would want so the only thing you need to be disappointed with is yourself for your failure to take in other people's opinions and your reading comprehension.

Likewise, maybe you could adhere by your own word and respect my opinion, that being that I don't like your opinion.

Or maybe you could simply not reply in the topic if you're not going to add anything to it. It's not like I made some indefinite top 10 list of games to be on the PC. I stated games I wanted to see on PC, I didn't say anything about you or anyone else agreeing with the list. You haven't listed any games therefore you aren't contributing anything to the topic and are doing nothing but trolling. Carry on your way and be an elitist jerk elsewhere.
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
#45triple s(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 4:04:26 AM
schadow posted...
I guess I could say just about any game, for the sake of games.

But I already own a PS3 and a Vita, so I'm kind of fine right now.

I own all the systems as well, but I'm talking about good looking console games that would have huge benefits with graphics or mods going to the PC.
---
#46GamerManiac187Posted 6/4/2012 5:52:52 AM
triple s posted...
GamerManiac187 posted...
triple s posted...
GamerManiac187 posted...

I'm disappointed.

Or maybe you could simply not reply in the topic if you're not going to add anything to it. It's not like I made some indefinite top 10 list of games to be on the PC. I stated games I wanted to see on PC, I didn't say anything about you or anyone else agreeing with the list. You haven't listed any games therefore you aren't contributing anything to the topic and are doing nothing but trolling. Carry on your way and be an elitist jerk elsewhere.

Or maybe, you'd like to discuss this? It is a discussion board after all.

When I want exclusives, I usually want them for the variety of gameplay they bring. You've got some action, stealth, platforming, fighting, but I just can't see why you'd pick FIVE shooters. FPS and RTS dominate PC exclusives, so if I wanted console exclusives, I wouldn't be so hot about bringing more shooters.

Wanting them on PC just for the graphics doesn't really justify it for me. I mean you've got the games that come out every so often that push the limit of whatever computer hardware is out at the time (Crysis 1, Battlefield 3, etc), and on technical (not artistic) merits, they are going to naturally have better graphics anyway. Those are enough eye candy for me really, and that aside the gameplay of those FPS'es aren't particularly exciting.
---
#47triple s(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 6:03:18 AM
*rolls eyes*

Then why are you even on this topic? Oh! Here' s a topic I have no interest in, let me click on it!
---
#48GamerManiac187Posted 6/4/2012 6:30:49 AM
triple s posted...
*rolls eyes*

Then why are you even on this topic? Oh! Here' s a topic I have no interest in, let me click on it!

Awesome. Call me out on contributing nothing to the topic (truth be told I wasn't), then continue to act hostile when I do explain myself.

If your topic title was supposed to insinuate that you only wanted console exclusives for the OMG 60fps hi-rez textures, yeah, I wouldn't have clicked. I've definitely lost all interest now, seeing what kind of person TC is.
---