This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Psychonauts- best with Controller or Kb/M?

#11PiratethingyPosted 6/3/2012 4:04:16 PM
Joy2stick
---
Now Playing: Skyrim, Witcher 2, D3, Tribes: A, Zelda: SS
BioStar Z77 | i5-2500k | HD 7850 | Samsung 120GB SSD | Antec 900
#1260fpsPosted 6/3/2012 4:04:29 PM
Controller. You'd be hard pressed to find a platformer that isn't better with a pad. When needing to run, attack, and jump almost all at the same time there is no better way.

Though I'm also having the same issue you guys are having with the bunkbeds, so I'm going by my memory of the demo.
---
Currently playing: SHSO, Street FighterXTekken, Super Monday Night Combat, Glitch beta, The Binding of Isaac
#13YoungAdultLinkPosted 6/3/2012 4:20:51 PM
I find that the game works fine in-game with a controller, once you figure out how to get everything set right, but I seem to remember that I had to keep the keyboard at hand for menu browsing. Similar to playing Skyrim with a controller and keeping the keyboard close to fix glitches.
---
Steam sales. There are at least 9 every week, including mid week madness and weekend deals.
#14spardasiegPosted 6/3/2012 4:33:49 PM
razorracer posted...
I tried Psychonauts with the keyboard and mouse; terrible experience. Use a controller for that game.

---
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
#1560fpsPosted 6/4/2012 12:52:19 PM
Wow, it got patched last night.

It works fine in every menu with a controller. I configured mine last night and it worked perfect. There is a lot of manual configurations to be made, but once you set the sticks and the buttons it feels as good as Mario 64 as far as platformers go.
---
Currently playing: SHSO, Street FighterXTekken, Super Monday Night Combat, Glitch beta, The Binding of Isaac