This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worth watching E3 Today?

#1shaboskaPosted 6/4/2012 4:27:13 AM
is it?
#2DisastersaurusPosted 6/4/2012 4:31:11 AM
Nah. Just check gaming sites every few hours for the critical updates. If you actually watch the streams you get to deal with a lot of boring talk.
---
Currently playing: Diablo 3 and The Last Remnant. Diablo 3 is amazing. The Last Remnant is okay.
#3zxelmanPosted 6/4/2012 4:42:25 AM
Would only watch it if you were either bored or a fanboy. Waiting for updates is more practical for looking what you'd like to see. Then you can usually watch the trailer/gameplay presentation for that instantly.

But knock yourself out if you want to be part of the hype.
---
www.notebookcheck.net/Computer-Games-on-Laptop-Graphic-Cards.13849.0.html
Best way to determine what each laptop GPU can run on each game. Look for yours in CP
#4HyperbladePosted 6/4/2012 4:48:44 AM
Sadly there is not that much hype this year compared to previous
---
New sunshine and darkness gone
Fear is torn, light is reborn.
#5DisastersaurusPosted 6/4/2012 4:54:21 AM
Hyperblade posted...

Are you kidding me?

Unreal Engine 4 demos, Crytek 3, potential hints about new consoles, Bioshock Infinite, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Rising, Dishonored, Need for Speed Most Wanted, God of War: Ascension, Jet Set Radio, new Sim City

Unless you are just HILARIOUSLY picky about games, there is tons to be hyped for.
---
Currently playing: Diablo 3 and The Last Remnant. Diablo 3 is amazing. The Last Remnant is okay.
#6Telecom_ItaliaPosted 6/4/2012 5:04:11 AM(edited)
Hyperblade posted...

Are you kidding me?

Unreal Engine 4 demos, Crytek 3, potential hints about new consoles, Bioshock Infinite, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Rising, Dishonored, Need for Speed Most Wanted, God of War: Ascension, Jet Set Radio, new Sim City

Unless you are just HILARIOUSLY picky about games, there is tons to be hyped for.

You have to be picky these days. I remember the hype for games last year, turned out that almost every game was a failure.
---
i ain't even mad
#7DisastersaurusPosted 6/4/2012 5:05:53 AM
Telecom_Italia posted...
Hyperblade posted...

Are you kidding me?

You have to be picky these days. I remember the hype for games last year, turned out that almost every game was a failure.

Yeah, but even if you don't care about any games coming out this year, I don't see why anyone wouldn't be excited by all the tech announcements, especially UE4 and Crytek 3.
---
#8Born LuckyPosted 6/4/2012 6:08:15 AM
Are you kidding me?

Not even one of those, is of any interest to me.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't be excited by all the tech announcements, especially UE4 and Crytek 3.

Because for some of us, life experience has made us immune, or at least highly resistant - to hype.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#9KingsofroninPosted 6/4/2012 6:10:28 AM
If you've got nothing else to do, I don't see anything wrong with watching the Microsoft and Sony Press Conferences.
---
Now Playing: Diablo III (PC), League of Legends (PC), Final Fantasy XIV(PC) and Saints Row III (PC) [PC ONLY 4EVER]
#10FdshadowPosted 6/4/2012 6:12:50 AM
If you have the time, sure, I guess....

There's bound to be a list of announcements, and videos of the most embarrassing moments, though. I'm confident websites like IGN and GamesRadar will find lots to write about, and I'll wait for them to do so.