This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When the new Tomb Raider is released, how long until there will be a nude mod?

#21Rud3BwoyPosted 6/4/2012 9:27:50 PM
come on guys have respect for your fellow board members
#22VolebamusPosted 6/4/2012 10:19:44 PM
http://cruderude.wordpress.com/

Oh god, this is excellent.

Reminds me of when I found Proudclad's facebook. It's great that he stops proudcladding once a real picture of him is posted.
---
i3-2120 || HD 6870 || CX430 || NZXT S210E
TZ68K+ (lol) || 12GB ddr3 (lol x2) || 2x 80GB hdd (ssjlol3)
#23DiehardFFv2Posted 6/4/2012 10:20:50 PM
come on guys have respect for your fellow board members

After reading up on you, it's laughable that you would expect any of us to respect you.
---
i5 3570k @4.2 GHz/ Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
#24Eggroll360Posted 6/4/2012 10:25:20 PM
Ohh wait were you the lizard cage guy lollll
---
GO NOLES!
#25Rud3BwoyPosted 6/4/2012 10:30:02 PM
Eggroll360 posted...
Ohh wait were you the lizard cage guy lollll

bearded dragon viv***

and you don't know the whole story so yea.no one got scammed,i was the victim of a long wait for a cage,sold the cage,then the person who was making the cage was trying to rip the person off whom i sold the cage to so i then put a hold on my credit card company,he shipped me the cage,i sold it and refunded the buy whom also left me good feedback in that thread stating he got his money back so BOOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#26Rud3BwoyPosted 6/4/2012 10:33:58 PM
Just wanted to update - Almando has purchased things from Amazon for me. He said he would ship the rack to me or give me a refund if it was too much. After I found out he sold it I told him I was looking forward to the refund because I had something picked out. He offered to pay for it, which was more money than I originally bought the repti rack for so I think it worked out pretty well. I didn't get a new enclosure for my beardie, however, I did receive something else that I was interested in of greater value. Almando said he would pay me back, which he did. Thanks everyone for your concern though I greatly appreciate it.

dam great guy i am!
#27spardasiegPosted 6/4/2012 11:23:02 PM
SmoboHash posted...
rud3 is a beautiful strong woman that don't need no man

Made me laugh way to hard... :-D
---
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
#28tomma101Posted 6/4/2012 11:39:24 PM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
Just wanted to update - Almando has purchased things from Amazon for me. He said he would ship the rack to me or give me a refund if it was too much. After I found out he sold it I told him I was looking forward to the refund because I had something picked out. He offered to pay for it, which was more money than I originally bought the repti rack for so I think it worked out pretty well. I didn't get a new enclosure for my beardie, however, I did receive something else that I was interested in of greater value. Almando said he would pay me back, which he did. Thanks everyone for your concern though I greatly appreciate it.

dam great guy i am!

Right then.
---
It's pretty BS that you have to have an internet connection to download games now a days. -GeneralGilbert
Australia, love it or leave it
#29nIMr0D888Posted 6/4/2012 11:52:07 PM(edited)
Rud3Bwoy posted...
60secondAssasin posted...
lol you for real Rud3?

very,i find it very offensive that many board members here have no respect for the community

It isn't an issue of respect at all, we are like this because it is our nature not because we disrespect woman or other people. You may actually dislike it or are just being a "white knight" but you should allow those whose choose to be offended make that decision for themselves.

On topic however, I'd give it a few days/ weeks.

edit: I would also like to add, you seem to always be seeking validation from other people... how insecure are you? I don't intend the comment with malice but I do want to allow you to see if for yourself.

---
CAUTION: EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE
#30DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/5/2012 12:30:54 AM
Rud3Bwoy posted...
please have some respect for females and other board members here.

I'm offended by this post.
---
mmarkster posted...
Even though the game runs in 720p, it produces another 480p stream for the New Controller. That's like 1200p!