This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When the new Tomb Raider is released, how long until there will be a nude mod?

#41DiehardFFv2Posted 6/5/2012 8:49:53 AM(edited)
You guys do know he's trolling you, right? Just making sure. lol

As for the topic at hand, we should have a bet on when it happens.

You don't know what trolling actually means, do you? Him pretending to play dumb and denying everything in the face of overwhelming evidence is not him "trolling" us. We can see right through his thin veil of lies and frankly it's quite pathetic that he not only tries to keep the charade going but more so that he keeps using the same damn unique spellings on his usernames.

Brobro, plethora.

Good word choice :D

Thanks, I love the word brobro.
---
i5 3570k @4.2 GHz/ Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
#42DiehardFFv2Posted 6/5/2012 9:07:30 AM
please have some respect for females and other board members here.

By the way, what were you saying about having respect for females?

Google Alamando Boochon and click on the third result. That's a great showing of respect.
---
i5 3570k @4.2 GHz / Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
#43KillerTrufflePosted 6/5/2012 9:23:17 AM
lol So many of them... Rud3, MSL, skyfalcon... Every one of them after a while claims to have no idea what you're talking about when you call them out on their trolling. Even when you have documented proof. Rud3 tends to be the funniest of all of them, because there are freightloads of examples you can easily find online where he screwed people over, yet he still denies it and claims to be a great guy.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#44GoldninjaPosted 6/5/2012 9:25:01 AM
DiehardFFv2 posted...
You guys do know he's trolling you, right? Just making sure. lol

As for the topic at hand, we should have a bet on when it happens.

You don't know what trolling actually means, do you? Him pretending to play dumb and denying everything in the face of overwhelming evidence is not him "trolling" us. We can see right through his thin veil of lies and frankly it's quite pathetic that he not only tries to keep the charade going but more so that he keeps using the same damn unique spellings on his usernames.

Brobro, plethora.

Good word choice :D

Thanks, I love the word brobro.

So you're actually taking him seriously? The fact that his responses are garnering so much attention is what he wants. Therefore, he's trolling you.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
Nobody dies a virgin. Life screws us all. - Miztic Gohan
#45DiehardFFv2Posted 6/5/2012 9:31:49 AM
Calling a fool a fool is not being trolled. You really don't have any clue about definitions. Simply responding to someone does not mean that you are being trolled by them.
---
i5 3570k @4.2 GHz / Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
#46runromPosted 6/5/2012 9:31:55 AM
I trolled Rud3boy once to the point he modded me. Lol.
---
MBP 2009 | AMD PII 720 x3 + 4870 | HP Touchpad 32gb CM9 0.6 | MyTouch4g CM7
Games I play: TF2, Company of Heroes, Killing Floor
#47GoldninjaPosted 6/5/2012 9:42:15 AM
DiehardFFv2 posted...
Calling a fool a fool is not being trolled. You really don't have any clue about definitions. Simply responding to someone does not mean that you are being trolled by them.

He came in the topic for attention. You're giving it to him. Simple. He even said on OCN about how much he likes trolling this board. You're simply giving him what he wants. Keep it up though.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
Nobody dies a virgin. Life screws us all. - Miztic Gohan
#48DiehardFFv2Posted 6/5/2012 9:45:06 AM
Goldninja posted...
DiehardFFv2 posted...

He came in the topic for attention. You're giving it to him. Simple. He even said on OCN about how much he likes trolling this board. You're simply giving him what he wants. Keep it up though.

facepalm.jpg ; smh.gif
---
i5 3570k @4.3 GHz / Asrock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1866 / MSI GTX 560 / Corsair Force GT 120GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
#49Rud3BwoyPosted 6/5/2012 12:52:16 PM
lol
#50Rud3BwoyPosted 6/5/2012 12:57:15 PM
it amazes me the lack of respect the community has for one of the most activate users and helpful users of this forum,you guys need to get your self in line because with that attitude you won't get far in life like i did