This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone still use the Vista/XP style taskbar?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone still use the Vista/XP style taskbar?
4 years ago#1
http://cdn.overclock.net/4/4b/4b9d5b20_1EnwW.jpeg

I've never seen anyone use the Windows 7 taskbar like this. Honestly one of the only reasons Windows 8 sucks for me is because of the whole start menu thing. I don't want to pin shortcuts to the taskbar. Too little space.
Dell Inspiron 620: 3.3GHz i3 2120 - Sapphire HD 7750 - 4GB RAM - 1TB HDD - HP w19 & eMachines E19T6W 1440x900 Monitors
4 years ago#2
yep. where else would I keep all my active programs so I can see them?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
4 years ago#3
Can't tell if you're using sarcasm lol.

Anyway I meant small icons/show labels for programs.
Dell Inspiron 620: 3.3GHz i3 2120 - Sapphire HD 7750 - 4GB RAM - 1TB HDD - HP w19 & eMachines E19T6W 1440x900 Monitors
4 years ago#4
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/703/likeso.jpg

yeah, I seriously do.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
4 years ago#5
My mother does.
Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
4 years ago#6
I am still using windows xp.
i am rabbit
4 years ago#7
I do, but I moved the taskbar over to the left side of my screen, to make for better youtube viewing.
Steam sales. There are at least 9 every week, including mid week madness and weekend deals.
4 years ago#8
I usually have a bunch of programs open so Win7 is better for me. Right now I have 13 icons on my taskbar.
I have this sig just to get past the "no all caps" error when my message is just numbers or an acronym.
4 years ago#9
One of my OS is XP and the other is Win7
so babe be honest here u feel like some thoughtful present that has meaning and soul or steam games ~ Shoddy
4 years ago#10
I use mine like that. It's at the top of the screen though.
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does anyone still use the Vista/XP style taskbar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived