This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BSoD Memory Dump

#1Tidus41390Posted 6/5/2012 9:03:20 AM
I just built my PC a little while ago and I'm starting to get BSoD randomly. When it BSoDs it says Memory Dump and then restarts automatically.

I'm not sure why this would be happening. I'm thinking it could have something to do with my GPU considering this started happening after I updated the drivers.

I have the Sapphire Radeon HD 7970. I've noticed that after updating CCC to 12.4 that clock information screen seems unstable. My GPU and Memory clocks will jump up to max randomly whenever I open up windows like a music folder or documents folder. The activity bar also likes to fluctuate between 0% and 20%

I can't remember it ever doing that.

I'm not sure if I have to RMA the card or if the Drivers are ****ing things up. I wouldn't know how to revert back to my last drivers besides the rollback feature which causes the new version of CCC (12.4) to break.

Even as I type this, I find that If I rapidly drag different windows around the screen, it causes the GPU activity to rise. This is annoying me, so any help would be appreciated.
---
Clan: The Fallen Heroes [TFH]
http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/5746/tidus41390signature34vx.png