This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What two games will you buy before Dec 31 and why those two? PC only.

#41VinMistborn24(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 11:28:37 PM
Bean Counter 64, I just bought Anno 1404 off Ebay last week, can't wait to try it out! xD
---
i5-2500k@4.8 ~ Noctua NH-D14 ~ ASRock Z68 ~ Msi 6950 flashed 6970 @ 900/1400 ~ Asus 120hz 2ms 23" ~ Audio Technica ATH-AD700 ~ Asus Xonar DG ~ Carbide 500r
#42Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 6/5/2012 11:54:16 PM
Torchlight 2 - No brainer for me. The Beta was amazing and I think this will be my GOTY

Krater - Sleeper hit for me. The logo made me think this was one of those shovelware games Steam has been crapping out recently. However, after a few videos and playing the Beta... This may be a day one purchase.... IF all the bugs and junk are ironed out by then.

If not Krater...*Insert a crazy amount of random purchases during the Summer/Black Friday/Winter Steam sales*
#43BeanCounter64Posted 6/6/2012 1:38:33 AM
VinMistborn24 posted...
Bean Counter 64, I just bought Anno 1404 off Ebay last week, can't wait to try it out! xD

Yeah, Vin, it's a pretty good game. I think if you are a fan of civilisation, settlers, the patrician etc, then you'll like it a lot.

I did like Anno 1404, but I have stopped playing it recently as it takes a special kind of game to hold my interest these days. As an aside, it runs pretty well and it looks quite nice. Make sure you use the create a trade route feature for your surplus ships, as it makes playing the game easier. Apparently the manual for the game is woeful, so if you have any questions you should check out the official or fan forums for the game.

I hope you have fun with it, as it is a good game indeed.
---
"The Wii board - where some people go to be trolls, and others go to be trolled." (LimblessQuasar 2011)
Playing Anno 1404: Can I produce spices yet?