This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I Chrome?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I Chrome?

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
4 years ago#1
You know how Firefox has that little search box on the top right that you can click on to change the search? Well I can't figure out for the life of me how to change the search in Chrome's Omnibox beyond going through the settings to change the default search every time. How I change the search in the Omnibox?
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.

User Info: Unhead_

Unhead_
4 years ago#2
Yo dawg, I heard you like Google Chrome, so we put Google in your Chrome, so you can Chrome while you Google.

Yo dawg I heard you like Firefox...

...dat's cool.
i7-3770k | ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ | Mushkin Chronos Deluxe SSD, 16GB RAM | Corsair: AX850, H100, 650D

User Info: __Crazy__

__Crazy__
4 years ago#3
You could edit the search keyword (the middle column in the "Manage Search Engines" menu) to one or two letters. For example, if I want to search YouTube for cats, I just type "yt cats" (without quotes) into the Omnibox.
http://i.imgur.com/t5wZl.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I Chrome?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived