This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Soft/Cloth vs Hard/Plastic Mouse Pad.

#21Fade2black001Posted 6/7/2012 5:05:00 AM
gigapuddi posted...
People still use mousepads?!? Are you also using a mouse that has a ball in it as well?

your mouse feet are probably f'd up, and your mouse probably doesn't glide as smoothly.

After using the mouse for 10 years its feet are fine and still glide normally but I had to replace as it was wigging out. So yeah the feet are fine just a little scratched is all. So if you a mouse that its feet get screwed up that easily then your mouse wasn't made very well. Also to note it was a cheap 10 dollar mouse as well. These things are MEANT to be used on any surface.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#22ZeraphLordSPosted 6/7/2012 5:08:19 AM
puretrak
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#23MASKOAAA(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 5:23:43 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
gigapuddi posted...
People still use mousepads?!? Are you also using a mouse that has a ball in it as well?

your mouse feet are probably f'd up, and your mouse probably doesn't glide as smoothly.

After using the mouse for 10 years its feet are fine and still glide normally but I had to replace as it was wigging out. So yeah the feet are fine just a little scratched is all. So if you a mouse that its feet get screwed up that easily then your mouse wasn't made very well. Also to note it was a cheap 10 dollar mouse as well. These things are MEANT to be used on any surface.

Your using a mouse from 10 years ago? LOL....
#24DARQ MXPosted 6/7/2012 5:28:02 AM
g5.. just used a desk as well. It seems to be slipper than anything and I am NOT putting $30 into a hard mouse pad that eventually wears out just because they "say" its for lasers.
---
Intel i5 2500k+ on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4, Gen3 |Sapphire 2GB 6950|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R |Windows 7 Pro 64
#25Fade2black001Posted 6/7/2012 5:34:40 AM
MASKOAAA posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
gigapuddi posted...

If its not broken why replace it? Just because your one of them people who spends 200 bucks on a mouse is no reason to flame me about it. I see no reason to do that and a 10 dollar mouse works just fine for me. Its all about preference. I find it mean and rude that your laughing at someone because they are different from you.

I will mark your post for flaming. That was really uncalled for. I was just making an example and you had to be a dick about it.
---
#26Frisco557Posted 6/7/2012 5:36:55 AM
I use a cloth pad(don't know what kind of the top of my head). My desk is old an the surface is uneven, so I need a pad.
---
Proud owner of an '88 Peugeot.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/frisco557/103_0809.jpg
#27spanishbobPosted 6/7/2012 5:47:32 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
gigapuddi posted...

Its all about preference.

You claim it's all about preference but prior to that you had to have a dig about people using mousepads. Make up your mind.
#28Fade2black001Posted 6/7/2012 6:07:29 AM
spanishbob posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
MASKOAAA posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
gigapuddi posted...

Its all about preference.

You claim it's all about preference but prior to that you had to have a dig about people using mousepads. Make up your mind.

You're right. What I said was wrong and ignorant and if that's how people like to do things its none of business but him laughing at me was really uncalled for.

I have made up my mind thank you for pointing that out to me.
---