This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for "Dungeons of Dredmor" owners...

#1JKatarnPosted 6/6/2012 7:34:37 PM(edited)
Is anyone else getting skippy/choppy scrolling? I've also noticed that if I enlarge the mini-map to maximum size the scrolling is noticeably choppier - using the rig in my sig. and second latest WHQL Nvidia drivers. It doesn't really matter as much as the game is turn-based, but it would be nice to have smooth scrolling if that is at all possible - I'm running the game at 1920x1080 with smooth scaling on. All my other games, Diablo 3, Just Cause 2, Burnout Paradise etc. etc. etc. run as expected, and the CPU usage is only 10-13% while the game is running so I don't think it's a CPU issue. I've already verified the game files, no problems there, have the latest windows updates and have had zero weird crashes or performance problems with this machine today, just sub-optimal performance with this game.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#2Muffins_And_PiePosted 6/6/2012 7:38:42 PM
Check to see if the game autosaves whenever the stutter happens.
---
---
---
#3ChromaticAngelPosted 6/6/2012 7:58:45 PM
no, everything is smooth for me
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#4JKatarn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 8:11:28 PM
Muffins_And_Pie posted...
Check to see if the game autosaves whenever the stutter happens.
---

It's a minor to moderate stutter when scrolling when you move, and I notice if the crafting window is open it's especially bad, and it's a bit worse with the character window open. As I said, it's not game breaking as this is a turn-based game, but it's an annoyance.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES