This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats good video game headset?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Whats good video game headset?
3 years ago#1
is there any good ones? and a + bonus...if it can also play audio/music well.
---
i39.tinypic.com/15zf39y.jpg i40.tinypic.com/vzyq6t.jpg <D2 My Puppie>
Psn Demon_SouL Account made-Dec/06 Youtube.com/Demonsouls15
3 years ago#2
Siberia V2
Carachias (guessing on the spelling)
G35 (I think that's the name of it, Logitech, 7.1

Or like I have, Sony MDR-V6 and the Zalmann Clip On. Does the job just fine.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
3 years ago#3
Or like I have, Sony MDR-V6 and the Zalmann Clip On. Does the job just fine.

Best plan.
---
[S]olitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short. - Leviathan
Nyar
3 years ago#4
I use Corsair HS1A's with a USB Soundcard. I was going to get the Logitech headset, but I decided I wanted something I could use with my tablet/mp3player/3DS as well as PC, so I just use a USB soundcard on PC to provide virtual 5.1 Surround Sound. I also set it up so that when I plug in my USB Soundcard it overrides my main speakers so I can easily switch between speakers and headset plus I have different profiles for both.
3 years ago#5
I use turtle beach PX21 for my PC, PS3 and 360 and they work just fine. I mainly bought it because I wanted a headset with volume control and bass control and this has a decent bass control on it. It's been working fine and sounds good too. I'm know there are a lot better ones but I'm not too picky on the sound but this sounds good anyways.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Whats good video game headset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived