This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I keep hearing about this ISP "hunt".

#11EpicKingdom_Posted 7/1/2012 5:04:46 PM
What the hell is isp hunt?
---
AMD Phenom II X2 565 Dual Core 3.4 BE | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | Biostar Radeon HD5770 1GB | Msi 760GM-P23(FX) AM3+| Antec 300 Mini-T | XFX PRO650W CE | 500GB |
#12RavenoussdPosted 7/1/2012 7:28:22 PM
Mascara_Snake posted...
They're watching you.

Put on your glasses....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo#t=23s

I just watched that whole movie for the first time now, cause of you.

There was a related video with the whole damn thing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu7JAkvVUyk&feature=related

Fantastic movie.

indeed...i'm """"downloading it now""""""" ;)
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#13PaukenPosted 7/1/2012 8:02:30 PM
After hearing about this I googled my ISP name and six strikes. Nada.

I guess this is just a dumbass american thing, just like non-phone bandwitdh caps. In Canada neither of these things seem to apply to us. Funny how our conservative government seems more lenient on internet issues than your liberals XD
---
"congratulations you successfully mined a death knight!
its completely normal as the class is EVERYWHERE" - Little Zardar
#14TheDarknessIIPosted 7/1/2012 9:27:22 PM
Anyone dumb enough to actually be caught torrenting deserves what they get. All you need to have is common sense and you'll do fine. If you're at maximum paranoia, use a private tracker and keep PeerBlock on (not all the time though, since it blocks connections to things like Steam and Gamespy).
---
PSN: m5h3p
Steam ID: Aristeus
#15Eggroll360Posted 7/1/2012 9:39:23 PM
Pauken posted...
After hearing about this I googled my ISP name and six strikes. Nada.

I guess this is just a dumbass american thing, just like non-phone bandwitdh caps. In Canada neither of these things seem to apply to us. Funny how our conservative government seems more lenient on internet issues than your liberals XD

plz dont make fun of the united states if you're from canada
---
GO NOLES!
#16Mascara_SnakePosted 7/2/2012 2:18:52 AM
Lol, my post got deleted for mentioning that youtube video, and yet the whole topic is basically all about how people here are pirating and worried about being caught.

I actually had always heard that chew bubblegum and kick ass line, but never knew it was from They Live.
---
98% of signatures are true.
If this is one of the 2%, never mind.