This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some fun pc games to play with friends?

#1DragonPuppy7Posted 7/4/2012 9:33:24 PM
I don't mean games to play with friends online, but either multi-player games that can be played on one computer or single-player games that are fun to play with friends. The only games I have that can be played multiplayer on one computer are left 4 dead 2, portal 2, dungeon defenders, trine, and Magicka. I think I also heard Borderlands can be played split screen but I'm not completely sure. I also have some emulators with a number of games that can be played split screen. Examples of single-player games that I find fun to play with friends are games like Grand Theft Auto, Red Faction Guerrilla, or Just Cause 2 where we can just have a lot of fun messing around and switch off whenever we die. Single-player games I don't generally like playing with friends are things like Half-Life, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Zelda, Bioshock, or other fairly linear, story-driven games. In general sandbox games where we can just have a lot of fun messing around and easily decide when to switch off are the games I find most enjoyable with friends. I also found Amnesia or Penumbra to be very entertaining with friends. Does anyone have any suggestions for pc games I might like playing with friends?
---
Everyone screen looks some times
#2el_cheatoPosted 7/4/2012 9:44:10 PM
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Magicka LAN parties are the best things ever.
---
If ever you find yourself depressed, check to make sure you're not just surrounded by douchebags.
#3Kokuei05Posted 7/4/2012 9:54:16 PM
Renegade Ops has splitscreen but it rotates and has a map in the middle. The game's fun though.

Dead Block also has splitscreen but I have no idea about the game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPO9yYxGlg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwrgAnx6Q8
#4Psykic PetrolPosted 7/5/2012 6:13:45 AM
Worms
---
> Osama bin Laden has been killed
Stupid sod. He shouldn't have used his real address on the Playstation Network.
- KWall717