This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some fun pc games to play with friends?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are some fun pc games to play with friends?
4 years ago#1
I don't mean games to play with friends online, but either multi-player games that can be played on one computer or single-player games that are fun to play with friends. The only games I have that can be played multiplayer on one computer are left 4 dead 2, portal 2, dungeon defenders, trine, and Magicka. I think I also heard Borderlands can be played split screen but I'm not completely sure. I also have some emulators with a number of games that can be played split screen. Examples of single-player games that I find fun to play with friends are games like Grand Theft Auto, Red Faction Guerrilla, or Just Cause 2 where we can just have a lot of fun messing around and switch off whenever we die. Single-player games I don't generally like playing with friends are things like Half-Life, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Zelda, Bioshock, or other fairly linear, story-driven games. In general sandbox games where we can just have a lot of fun messing around and easily decide when to switch off are the games I find most enjoyable with friends. I also found Amnesia or Penumbra to be very entertaining with friends. Does anyone have any suggestions for pc games I might like playing with friends?
Everyone screen looks some times
4 years ago#2
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Magicka LAN parties are the best things ever.
If ever you find yourself depressed, check to make sure you're not just surrounded by douchebags.
4 years ago#3
Renegade Ops has splitscreen but it rotates and has a map in the middle. The game's fun though.

Dead Block also has splitscreen but I have no idea about the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogPO9yYxGlg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIwrgAnx6Q8
4 years ago#4
Worms
> Osama bin Laden has been killed
Stupid sod. He shouldn't have used his real address on the Playstation Network.
- KWall717
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are some fun pc games to play with friends?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived