This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Minor annoyance with Windows 8 Release Preview

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Minor annoyance with Windows 8 Release Preview

User Info: my_name_is_Ed

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#1
Does anyone have any idea as to why the music fades to a lower volume level when I minimize the Music App? Either it's never happened before, or I just never noticed (i usually play some music when I'm playing an online game). Then, when I click to go back to the app, it pauses the music. Rather annoying.

I tried googling, but nothing came up. If nobody knows whats up, I'll just use WMP again till a patch or fix comes in.
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
4 years ago#2
Patch or fix? You are aware it's a pre-release unfinished beta right?

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#3
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Patch or fix? You are aware it's a pre-release unfinished beta right?

...would they not?
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 years ago#4
In a beta, it's unlikely. Maybe by the time it hits RTM
There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic

my_name_is_Ed
4 years ago#5
Ahh, ok.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Minor annoyance with Windows 8 Release Preview

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived