This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Rayman Origins good on the PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Rayman Origins good on the PC?

User Info: btaylorstl

btaylorstl
4 years ago#1
I know I could probably get it cheaper if I just waited a while longer, but I loved that game on the console and am trying to replace console games with PC versions wherever possible. $15 is definitely worth it (if nothing else, a nice excuse to play through it again) as long as there aren't major technical issues.
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11

User Info: Heiedono

Heiedono
4 years ago#2
Yeah, the only thing being the demos controls were really unnatural to me. I suppose a gamepad would completely solve the problem though. I'm considering it as well, but $15....when there are tons of games going for $2, or even $7, $15 suddenly became a big number >_>
"If the worst comes to the worst, you can always try summoning nipples and glue. Probably vulgar though :("
PB FC:1549-9392-8987

User Info: HollowNinja

HollowNinja
4 years ago#3
Yes, as long as you don't mind cramming everyone around your monitor when you want to play co-op.

Rayman Origins is best played on consoles, not because there's anything wrong with the PC version, but because it's a game that becomes much more enjoyable with co-op. If you have an HTPC or you don't have any friends, then disregard what I'm saying and just get the PC version - the graphics are better.
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL

User Info: btaylorstl

btaylorstl
4 years ago#4
Nope, no friends. At least none that would want to play this game with me. I have my PC hooked up to my TV anyway even if I did.

Thanks!
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Rayman Origins good on the PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived