This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Rayman Origins good on the PC?

#1btaylorstlPosted 7/12/2012 12:03:54 PM
I know I could probably get it cheaper if I just waited a while longer, but I loved that game on the console and am trying to replace console games with PC versions wherever possible. $15 is definitely worth it (if nothing else, a nice excuse to play through it again) as long as there aren't major technical issues.
---
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
#2HeiedonoPosted 7/12/2012 12:06:48 PM
Yeah, the only thing being the demos controls were really unnatural to me. I suppose a gamepad would completely solve the problem though. I'm considering it as well, but $15....when there are tons of games going for $2, or even $7, $15 suddenly became a big number >_>
---
"If the worst comes to the worst, you can always try summoning nipples and glue. Probably vulgar though :("
PB FC:1549-9392-8987
#3HollowNinjaPosted 7/12/2012 12:06:48 PM
Yes, as long as you don't mind cramming everyone around your monitor when you want to play co-op.

Rayman Origins is best played on consoles, not because there's anything wrong with the PC version, but because it's a game that becomes much more enjoyable with co-op. If you have an HTPC or you don't have any friends, then disregard what I'm saying and just get the PC version - the graphics are better.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#4btaylorstl(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 12:12:35 PM(edited)
Nope, no friends. At least none that would want to play this game with me. I have my PC hooked up to my TV anyway even if I did.

Thanks!

---
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11