This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two Worlds 2 or Arkham City?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Two Worlds 2 or Arkham City?
3 years ago#11
Lol you gonna regret TW2
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
3 years ago#12
Every time I play Two Worlds 2 I feel like they spend half their budget on hair physics.
---
Honk honk
3 years ago#13
Personally I wouldn't of bought either.

Both have horrible DRM on top of Steam, AC has actually 3 forms of DRM but it does have a revoke tool for activations where as Two Worlds 2 doesn't have any revoke tool AND it's very touchy even on re-installing an OS.
3 years ago#14
Every time I play Two Worlds 2 I feel like they spend half their budget on hair physics.

Oh, ?

I thought they spent it on level design, and a magic and combat system that makes the newest Bethesda game look like it was created by amateurs.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
3 years ago#15
Born Lucky posted...

Oh, ?

I thought they spent it on level design, and a magic and combat system that makes the newest Bethesda game look like it was created by amateurs.

You're fighting for a lost cause. Everyone knows Two Worlds 2 is garbage. Whereas Skyrim is one of the best games I've ever played.
3 years ago#16
Born Lucky posted...

Oh, ?

xfd
---
Now Playing: Skyrim, Witcher 2, D3, Tribes: A, Zelda: SS
BioStar Z77 | i5-2500k | HD 7850 | Samsung 120GB SSD | Antec 900
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Two Worlds 2 or Arkham City?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived