This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I bother getting the original Assassin's Creed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I bother getting the original Assassin's Creed?

User Info: Flame_Hazard

Flame_Hazard
4 years ago#1
I'm reaching the end of the line on sales funds (not really, but I'd rather not end the sale completely broke.). I've played AC2, AC:B, and just bought AC:R. I never played the original. Is it good enough? I'm going to buy either that, or the Crysis/Crysis Warhead pack (the one without Crysis 2).
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
4 years ago#2
The Crysis pack will be better.
Asus M4A88TD-M | Phenom II X4 B55@3.80GHz | 8GB DDR3-1333 | 40GB+64GB SSD | Corsair TX650 | eVGA GTX 470@750/1800 | Samsung T240 | Win 7 x64 | MBP Retina

User Info: Rarehunter_idol

Rarehunter_idol
4 years ago#3
Crysis pack. I finished Assassin's Creed and liked it, but it is very repetitive.
Personally i can play many games that people moan about due to repetition and not get bothered at all. With AC, i needed a couple months break before i felt recharged to beat it.

Worst in the series.
All Night And Everyday, I'm In A Galaxy Far, Far Away. Reborn, Unable To Die, I've Committed 100 Suicides.

User Info: Grischnak

Grischnak
4 years ago#4
AC2 was a huge step forward. AC1 would seem really rough around the edges if you go back and play it after playing the Ezio games.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I bother getting the original Assassin's Creed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived