This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the ending to Borderlands

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So the ending to Borderlands
4 years ago#1
WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?!
i5-2500k @ 4.3ghz | 8GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
4 years ago#2
Vault wasn't a giant pile of treasures, it was a cage for a giant alien being of pure evil who then barfs up a giant pile of treasures when you kill him. And then a satellite beams a program that turns a claptrap into an unstoppable ninja.

Just roll with it bro
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
4 years ago#3
You got to the end?

I got bored 3/4 through.
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
4 years ago#4
New Vegas is so much better than Borderlands...

Found borderlands incredibly boring.
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
4 years ago#5
Hah....It was big and ugly, and had tentacles.

The giant "Vault" didn't house the secrets of the world, eternal life, infinite riches, or whatever. It was just a containment pod for unspeakably large monstrous evil.

Then again, who really could follow Borderlands' story? Especially if you played any decent amount in multiplayer? heh
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/cody48.png
4 years ago#6

Not the same type of game. Borderlands is a free roaming FPS with *minor* RPG elements and a loot system. Fallout is an RPG game with heavy FPS elements.
4 years ago#7
I got like 1/10th through. I couldn't play it. It feels like a mix between a "meh" FPS game and an MMO (with fewer players).

I just don't see the point. I bought it to play with coworkers. I regret buying it (as well as buying games to play with coworkers... we just have such different tastes in games I usually just end up bored).
Pokemon White FC: 4427 0884 0916
4 years ago#8
You got to the end?

I got bored 3/4 through
i7 920 D0 | P6T6 WS Revolution | 2xGTX285 2GB | 12GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 | 2x600GB Raptor/ 2x1TB RE3 WD | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
4 years ago#9
link510 posted...

Not the same type of game. Borderlands is a free roaming FPS with *minor* RPG elements and a loot system. Fallout is an RPG game with heavy FPS elements.

I would call Borderlands more of a FPS Diablo-RPG (something you play if you like loot/gambling).
4 years ago#10

Totally different games though. It's like saying Rayman Origins is so much better than Mario Kart.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So the ending to Borderlands

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived