This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why you should vote for Obama if you care at all about internet openness.

#61Bazooka_PenguinPosted 11/5/2012 4:53:50 PM
I'm just going to vote. It's more important to represent your demographic category than to choose a leader.
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#62kelemvorPosted 11/5/2012 4:54:32 PM
TC... you support SOPA and PIPA? You won't get a lot of Obama sympathizers here.

The Republicans officially oppose those bills and any kind of internet taxes or censorship.

Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/gop-platform-internet_n_1841228.html
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
#63Mike_HD2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 4:55:03 PM
TC... you support SOPA and PIPA? You won't get a lot of Obama sympathizers here.

The Republicans officially oppose those bills and any kind of internet taxes or censorship.

Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/gop-platform-internet_n_1841228.html

Um, what ?
#64SmoboHashPosted 11/5/2012 4:55:44 PM
I'm 17, but I support our current president. I believe he knows what needs to happen in the United States more than Romney does. I'm not exactly a fanboy of Obama, but I think he's doing a great job, considering how screwed up congress is right now.

Congressmen: "We're not getting our way! Let's stall for a few months and then vote to raise our salary."
#65Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/5/2012 4:56:03 PM
Mike_HD2 posted...
Five trillion is less than half of what Obama was left with. I'd say the other eleven is a bigger issue.

I would say the whole debt is a problem, not split it into two numbers so I could keep going back to the 'Blame Bush Well' but your tactics do not surprise me.
#66orangecowboy75Posted 11/5/2012 4:56:52 PM
Mike_HD2 posted...
How on earth are all Obama supporters feeding of the government ?

Jesus Christ almighty. You support a moron and a liar.

I believe it is spelled "Mormon"
---
Charlie don't surf
#67GM_Posted 11/5/2012 4:57:30 PM
TDragon777 posted...
Mike_HD2 posted...
Voted Romney, suck it internet.

TBH i can understand people voting for Romney, he's a real life magician. I mean you have to be to pull five trillion dollars out of thin air with no explanation.

Obama already made trillions disappeared...

Blame Bush. Obama has spent the past 4 years correcting 8 years of BS.
#68Mike_HD2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 4:59:56 PM
TDragon777 posted...
Mike_HD2 posted...

TBH i can understand people voting for Romney, he's a real life magician. I mean you have to be to pull five trillion dollars out of thin air with no explanation.

Obama already made trillions disappeared...

But lets ignore the eleven trillion Bush left and the legacy of poor decision making including two costly (and one completely unjustified) wars.

OBAMA SUCKS BRO, ROMNEY WILL MAKE FIVE TRILLION APPEAR OUT OF THIN AIR. HE'LL CREATE MILLIONS OF JOBS TOO. HE'S A MODERN DAY MOSES.
#69Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/5/2012 5:01:57 PM(edited)
GM_ posted...

Official Obama Campaign Slogan for 2012!
#70KillerTrufflePosted 11/5/2012 5:01:49 PM

Obama is just as much a magician, although his tricks are easier to see through. Instead of money, he pulls jobs out of thin air - spouting improvement. If you slosh away a huge number of jobs, and then bring a few back, of course you can make it look like you've improved the job market. You can make it look better still by pointing at all the temporary or part-time jobs that can't possibly sustain a person/family.

Unemployment can sound better too - if you don't include the unemployment numbers from the most populous state in the country, which also happens to have one of the highest unemployment rates in the country. Ignore the numbers that hurt your bottom line and you're golden.

Obama has us at 14.7% or so jobless, unproductive, and largely living off tax dollars. Somehow, nearly 1 out of every 6 people in the country not having a stable/productive job doesn't inspire the slightest confidence in O-blah-ma, even if we are down from 16% a year ago.

I hate Romney too tho. Honestly, I don't want either of those idiots in office. Unfortunately, the way this country is structured, there is no other possible alternative short of an actual nationwide revolt against the two-party system. The electoral college is there to back it up if popular vote goes the wrong direction, making sure that either Democrat or Republican gets the job.

There isn't a single candidate running I like, but I'd take either of the minor parties over Obama or Romney. The two big guys would do little but screw this country over more and more. If I knew one of the minor party candidates had a fighting chance to win, I'd vote for them. As it is, I'm voting on a variety of propositions and stuff, but not for president. There is no "lesser of two evils" this time around as far as I'm concerned. Both are terrible choices.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23