This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Minimum acceptable amount of USB ports on a computer?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Minimum acceptable amount of USB ports on a computer?
3 years ago#51
At least 3. My laptop only has 2 and it annoys the crap outta me since my mouse uses up one of those 24/7.
---
The term "Rap Music" is an Oxymoron.
3 years ago#52
My laptop only has 2 and it annoys the crap outta me since my mouse uses up one of those 24/7.

Get a Bluetooth mouse?
---
Wait... what?
3 years ago#53
Agree with TC
---
Master Bumper
3 years ago#54
about 4-5

And ATM i'm having a non-USB keyboard , I used to have a mouse too but I replaced it recently
---
tataves powa!
3 years ago#55
6 is perfect
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
3 years ago#56
4 bare minimum, mouse, keyboard, controller and one more open for headset/flash drive/external hard drive etc.

Personally I'd need at least 6 because I have mouse, keyboard, controller, headset, external hard drive and the other for my flash drives.
3 years ago#57
4 I say. I have one for my mouse, one for keyboard, one for my printer and one open to plug my tablet, phone etc. into when I need it!
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
3 years ago#58
I went with 3 but that's because I'm using my laptop for the time being.

I have that USB strip that has 4 slots and I use that as well but it can be cumbersome to use.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
3 years ago#59
I want 6 as a mininum, of course at least 4 of them being USB3
---
Steam:Thorny264 Praise the FSM
i7 3770k-EVGA 670 FTW- 120GB Intel 330-16GB 1600MHZ RAM - 1TB Caviar Black
3 years ago#60
With all the devices I have that use USB, it would be foolish for me to have under 6 USB ports.
---
It's Mumbai that's in India. Dubai is in the United Arab Emirates. That's it, I'm buying you an atlas for Christmas!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Minimum acceptable amount of USB ports on a computer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived