This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Halo 4 was a full fledged PC game, would you buy it?

#191DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/12/2012 4:41:00 AM
So stop wasting money and finish it on youtube.
By buying it, you're telling them to make another.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#192FenriswolfPosted 11/12/2012 9:03:27 AM
Freak Show posted...
Tribes 1 was so much better than halo in every way. Released around the same time too.

Quake 1 an 2 were both better than halo and out way before.

Halo is just a generic shooter for console gamers that were not used to a good shooters.

Too bad the PC didn't have a good exclusive shooter for the last eight years. And LMAO Tribes, a series that flopped so hard the they have to make the latest one free to play.
---
Hello
#193Freak ShowPosted 11/12/2012 5:09:36 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
Freak Show posted...
Tribes 1 was so much better than halo in every way. Released around the same time too.

Halo is just a generic shooter for console gamers that were not used to a good shooters.

Too bad the PC didn't have a good exclusive shooter for the last eight years. And LMAO Tribes, a series that flopped so hard the they have to make the latest one free to play.

Not sure i get your point, there hasn't been a good shooter in the last eight years period. It's a genre that is just rehashed garbage now.

Tribes flopped? There have games in the series for 14 years steadily and it's not making money? Wow, Devs must love losing money.

Mechwarrior is going free to play, that series must have sucked too.... oh wait it was bad ass. The F2P model is huge money maker.
---
"The reason i love the $ store is I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something" - Trailer trash on the news
#194nIMr0D888Posted 11/12/2012 9:14:08 PM
You guys are terrible. As much as you are entitled to your own opinion I still think it is heavily biased by pc elitism rather than a logical decision.

Anyway the game was good fun, story very good, graphics and framerate were amazing given it ran on a s***ty xbox360... fov was super narrow and made it feel very cramped.
---
CAUTION: EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE
#195Snuckie7Posted 11/12/2012 9:30:46 PM
So thinking a game is mediocre has suddenly become PC elitism?
---
#196DV8ingSourcesPosted 11/12/2012 9:32:07 PM
So thinking a game is mediocre has suddenly become PC elitism?

Lets not start this up again. It is what it is.
The internet, where opinions can be wrong and you are either a fanboy or hater.
---
2500k @ 4.2 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 7 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#197DarkZV2BetaPosted 11/12/2012 10:21:14 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
Freak Show posted...

Too obvious. Try again.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
#198naughtydog2kO3Posted 11/12/2012 10:53:14 PM
Nicely done Kervv, you literally just curb stomped some of these second rate citizens who had nothing better to do but label you a troll and deny everything you say when making a valid point against them even with facts, it's alright man, the majority of us already know how insecure and pathetic some of them are, they are a dying breed after all. Just leave them alone, I'm still impressed you handle them all by yourself without having to call for backup just like what they do when one person can't win his battle against someone and have to call in his internet friends to fight his battles for him. Congrats to you sir.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#199Snuckie7Posted 11/12/2012 11:00:46 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...
Nicely done Kervv, you literally just got curb stomped by some of these master race citizens who had nothing better to do but expose you as a troll and refute everything you say when you were spewing bs, it's alright man, the majority of us already know how insecure and pathetic you are, trolls like you are a dying breed after all. Just leave them alone, I'm still impressed you managed to troll them all by yourself without having to call for backup trolls such as myself or having to call in some other internet troll friends to fight your battles for you. Congrats to you sir.

Nicely said, couldn't have said it better myself. Well, maybe a few more periods would have been nice.
---
#200GoldninjaPosted 11/12/2012 11:06:09 PM
Kerr Avon posted...
How I again wish the mods at Gamefaqs were more like the mods on some other sites, and would warn and ban trolls. Gamefaqs would be so much better sans people like KillerTruffle, Snuckie7, and DarkZV2Beta, but it's not likely to happen.

lol

They're trolls because they disagree with you? Okay.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus