This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fair price for a 560ti Twin Frozr II/OC

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fair price for a 560ti Twin Frozr II/OC
3 years ago#1
They are still 240 on Newegg.

I was thinking of buy it now 150 on ebay? I have two.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.0Ghz | H100 | Z77 Sabertooth | GTX 670 AMP! | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | 4GB Storage | HX650 | 650D
3 years ago#2
Nvm they are 205 now.

So 125 a piece?
---
i5-2500k @ 4.0Ghz | H100 | Z77 Sabertooth | GTX 670 AMP! | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | 4GB Storage | HX650 | 650D
3 years ago#3
Looking at completed listings, MSI 560tis seem to sell for about $150, but some idiots bought Evga and Asus ones for around $200, up to $230, though they were listed as new(other) and didn't come in official boxes, so I question whether they were worth that.

I'd say start it at $120 as an auction and sell them separately.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
3 years ago#4
Anything around or above $150 is reasonable.
(edited by r0ge00)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fair price for a 560ti Twin Frozr II/OC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived