This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Comcast Email talking about BT activiaty? How is that possible?

#41ArrMateyPosted 11/11/2012 6:28:59 AM
DARQ MX posted...
Monkeymage posted...
Unsecured network
How does the torrents work?

Jesus, I know you weren't very technically savvy, but this? C'mon now.

All this **** talk you should just meet me in person kid. I will show you how technically Savy I can be. I would love it if you lived in Boston.

Haha if I had a nickel for every moron that comes on the boards, asks a redundant question, and then gets internet tough. You sir, are my daily entertainment. Will you post another please?
---
GamerTag:StoneChronic
PSN: StoneChronic
#42MonkeymagePosted 11/11/2012 9:57:18 AM
DARQ MX posted...
All this **** talk you should just meet me in person kid. I will show you how technically Savy I can be. I would love it if you lived in Boston.

1) Calling me "kid"
2)Vague threats
3)Vague threats that don't even make sense. What are you going to do, show me how awesomely you set up the home theater system you got from Walmart?

0/10, would not be frightened
---
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/thecenturyslayer/1160358968771.gif
7.3 GHz Intel Deca-core "Hollow Tree" / 16GB TDR4 RAM / GTX 680 Penta-SLI
#43DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 10:50:01 AM
Monkeymage posted...
DARQ MX posted...

1) Calling me "kid"
2)Vague threats
3)Vague threats that don't even make sense. What are you going to do, show me how awesomely you set up the home theater system you got from Walmart?

0/10, would not be frightened

walmart? You are the worst troll ever hahahaha...

That is the best you got? I know technology and that is what I am known for. I been working in PCs for over 15 years as well as In the field. What have you done KID? You been threating me and not dropping anything for over 6 months. You non stop harass me and non stop ruin all my threads because you think you are cool when you are a little twerp 13 year old that your parents really regret having you. Go ahead look at yourself real quick and really think if you parents really love you.
---
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
#44MonkeymagePosted 11/11/2012 11:48:24 AM
DARQ MX posted...

That is the best you got? I know technology and that is what I am known for. I been working in PCs for over 15 years as well as In the field. What have you done KID? You been threating me and not dropping anything for over 6 months. You non stop harass me and non stop ruin all my threads because you think you are cool when you are a little twerp 13 year old that your parents really regret having you. Go ahead look at yourself real quick and really think if you parents really love you.

You "know" technology and are super awesome with PCs, but:

- You know nothing about bitrates, nothing about how to set bitrates when you rip CDs, can't tell higher bitrates from lower bitrates

- Just recently built a new PC (allegedly) for playing games but continually complain about PC games and how you would rather be playing console games

- Don't understand how ISPs work, torrents work, how to secure a home network

Also, weren't you supposed to have blocked me at some point? Pretty sure that was a thing. I have never threatened you, that's your shtick every time I make fun of you for attempting to pass yourself off as knowledgable and then revealing that you know nothing about pretty much any topic that's come up. Finally, when you say you have "worked with PCs for 15 years", in what capacity was it? Like, are you a Geek Squad tech? Because I could definitely believe that.
---
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/thecenturyslayer/1160358968771.gif
7.3 GHz Intel Deca-core "Hollow Tree" / 16GB TDR4 RAM / GTX 680 Penta-SLI
#45Damaged7Posted 11/11/2012 11:49:33 AM
Whenever I've gotten an email like that, they seem to have taken issue with me uploading the file and not mentioning anything about downloading it.
---
Bold Text
#46DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:33:51 AM
Monkeymage posted...
DARQ MX posted...

You "know" technology and are super awesome with PCs, but:

- You know nothing about bitrates, nothing about how to set bitrates when you rip CDs, can't tell higher bitrates from lower bitrates

- Just recently built a new PC (allegedly) for playing games but continually complain about PC games and how you would rather be playing console games

- Don't understand how ISPs work, torrents work, how to secure a home network

Also, weren't you supposed to have blocked me at some point? Pretty sure that was a thing. I have never threatened you, that's your shtick every time I make fun of you for attempting to pass yourself off as knowledgable and then revealing that you know nothing about pretty much any topic that's come up. Finally, when you say you have "worked with PCs for 15 years", in what capacity was it? Like, are you a Geek Squad tech? Because I could definitely believe that.

hahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaha
---
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
#47DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 10:35:26 AM
Damaged7 posted...
Whenever I've gotten an email like that, they seem to have taken issue with me uploading the file and not mentioning anything about downloading it.

yeah I noticed that because it said several dates were I supposedly downloaded it.
---