This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blizzard DIE!!

#1CuteBeansPosted 11/11/2012 6:25:16 AM
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/class-action-lawsuit-diablo-StarCraft-authenticator-Benjamin-Bell,19057.html

My first thought was... Somebody is still playing D3???
---
Beans are good for you.
#2TheWhoFanPosted 11/11/2012 6:28:02 AM
CuteBeans posted...

My first thought was... Somebody is still playing D3???

People who enjoy the game? Get off your high horse.
---
"On a technical level, PC obviously. But because PC and Xbox have no games, PS3 wins." - ScreamingMidget
They don't even try anymore.
#3TimePharaohPosted 11/11/2012 6:50:26 AM
Even my high horse thinks D3 is horrible.
---
Sorry everyone, just got home from work and saw my son was posting on my account. So just ignore this topic. Megatron1111
#4brainlackPosted 11/11/2012 6:53:53 AM
I would rather play diablo 1 I would rather play the abomination fallout brotherhood of steel than this abomination
---
because you like to read a sig in a sig so
I wrote a sig(inside a sig)for you to read - Brainlack
#5HydroCannabinolPosted 11/11/2012 7:08:29 AM
Haha lolwut.

DIablo 3 is a great game, anyone who bashes it blindly hasn't played it or has their nostalgia goggles on too tight.

Name a better ARPG in the past 10 years and you can't say Diablo 2.

TL2 was horrible ROFL watta flop.
---
PSN: Mind Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#6TimePharaohPosted 11/11/2012 7:16:50 AM
HydroCannabinol posted...
Haha lolwut.

DIablo 3 is a great game, anyone who bashes it blindly hasn't played it or has their nostalgia goggles on too tight.

This is the logic of people who likes terrible games. Just because 100 other games might also be terrible doesn't somehow automatically make this not terrible.

D3 is garbage, sorry brah.
---
Sorry everyone, just got home from work and saw my son was posting on my account. So just ignore this topic. Megatron1111
#7ShebeskiiPosted 11/11/2012 7:25:37 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...
Haha lolwut.

This is the logic of people who likes terrible games. Just because 100 other games might also be terrible doesn't somehow automatically make this not terrible.

D3 is garbage, sorry brah.

TL1 wasn't amazing. If you think D3 was bad, then TL1 is horrible. I haven't played TL2, but all this fanboyism over a clearly inferior product is absurd.

People rush to the underdog all the time, regardless of how inferior the underdog is.
---
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens
#8CuteBeans(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 7:26:33 AM
Wow. Seriously, if you've enjoyed Diablo 2 then you wouldn't enjoy D3. Stupid game that milks its player. I for one want to see blizzard finally die.
---
Beans are good for you.
#9ShebeskiiPosted 11/11/2012 7:30:23 AM
CuteBeans posted...
Wow. Seriously, if you've enjoyed Diablo 2 then you wouldn't enjoy D3. Stupid game that milks its player. I for one want to see blizzard finally die.

Are you a child?
---
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens
#10notSFFPosted 11/11/2012 7:34:47 AM
I like D3 AND Torchlight 2.

U mad?