This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What homepage do you use?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What homepage do you use?
3 years ago#31
iGoogle and Equestria Daily
3 years ago#32
Speed Dial add-on.
3 years ago#33
Old habit of mine... Google.ca
Have been using it for years.
---
2500k @ 4.2 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 7 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1
3 years ago#34
about:blank or no homepage set.

---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
3 years ago#35
Blank
3 years ago#36
GameFAQs and Facebook.
---
Fear is a leash.
3 years ago#37
dragon504 posted...
Bing, to remind me to get my daily points

Just looked into this...Bing I hate you for making me do this!!! *changes homepage from google to bing*

*Edit: just tried it out, guess they used to give out 250 points for 1st timers, now its only 20. Every other search gives me 1 point, 125 for 100 xbox live points. Ehhh...*goes back to google homepage* it's been real Bing.
---
i5-2500k@4.3 | Corsair H60 | Gskill sniper 16GB 1866 | MSI gtx 560 448 | Seasonic X750 gold | GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | Samsung 830 128GB | 1TB WD Black
(edited by SS4Ricky)
3 years ago#38
SS4Ricky posted...
dragon504 posted...
Bing, to remind me to get my daily points

Just looked into this...Bing I hate you for making me do this!!! *changes homepage from google to bing*

*Edit: just tried it out, guess they used to give out 250 points for 1st timers, now its only 20. Every other search gives me 1 point, 125 for 100 xbox live points. Ehhh...*goes back to google homepage* it's been real Bing.

I ordered 400 MS Points on 11/1 and had a balance of maybe around 15 Bing Rewards Points. In the last 10 days, I have already gotten back to 137 points and I've even spent 40 points on drawing entries.
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.0 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
3 years ago#39
I had no idea bing gives out points. I'd prefer cash :P

Kind of surprised no one picked a news website. And no social networking. Is this a sign that facebook is in decline? (or just their stock price?)

Edit: Saw Pyrotechnixxx's post.

---
quickly browse the web. www.freedomslink.com
(edited by Viscount_Shadow)
3 years ago#40
Viscount_Shadow posted...
I had no idea bing gives out points. I'd prefer cash :P

Kind of surprised no one picked a news website. And no social networking. Is this a sign that facebook is in decline? (or just their stock price?)

You could redeem the points for Amazon gift cards. Almost as good. That's what my wife does.
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.0 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What homepage do you use?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived