This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I'm going to quit Online gaming.

#11HShadowPosted 11/11/2012 10:15:14 PM
jake-sf posted...
This might be one of the worst reasons I've ever seen for quitting multiplayer games but okay.

Funny. Its actually one of the most valid one I've seen. Whats with all the kids here, anyway

Lag has always been an issue, but I've never been bothered by it with the right ping. That is, under 100, no way in hell do I touch anything thats 100, and if its fast paced/is a shooter, one needs more like 50 to feel perfect. Which is pretty damn hard to get.

I've gotten sick of it myself. Every game I'd still play online tend to be full of people that aren't close enough for me to get what I call an acceptable ping, so its instantly garbage.

There is nothing less fun than playing a skill based game where your skill doesn't matter, you're lagging, who cares, you might as well not play at all.

Can't wait for a physic breakthrough that has instant internet speed across the globe. Oh yeah.

Did you really just make this long of a post in a troll topic? Also, what happened to you quitting GameFAQs? Not a man of his word I see...
#12CuteBeansPosted 11/11/2012 10:45:57 PM
Yeah, people quitting because they suck is nothing new.
---
Beans are good for you.
#13ein311Posted 11/11/2012 10:48:39 PM
the frack did I just read?
---
bleep blorp
#14jake-sfPosted 11/11/2012 10:50:14 PM

Did you really just make this long of a post in a troll topic? Also, what happened to you quitting GameFAQs? Not a man of his word I see...

Did I ever say that, really? You know, saying something along the lines of "I'm not staying here arguing with you twits" just means I'm leaving the topic, not the forum.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SFJake250?feature=watch
http://sfjake.zxq.net/
#15TimePharaohPosted 11/11/2012 11:02:57 PM
So lag "tears you away" but the fact that it takes entire clips to kill people, you can kill someone instantly by stabbing them with a knife, people can take multiple rockets to the face (you said facestab so you're probably referring to TF2) doesn't?
---
Sorry everyone, just got home from work and saw my son was posting on my account. So just ignore this topic. Megatron1111
#16ZeraphLordSPosted 11/11/2012 11:28:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17bikeblasterPosted 11/11/2012 11:32:39 PM
Probably got off a session of MW3 pissed off, wanted to make himself feel better by doing sharing this.

Then returns to playing it a day later.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.2 | Z68X-UD3P | Hyper 212+ | 4 GB 1600 | HD 6950 | Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB + WD 320 | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv
#18blade6321Posted 11/11/2012 11:45:10 PM
What online games do you play?
---
"Kids these days huh? Can't live with them, cant chop them up into tiny pieces." -Mcbeth
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#19flagg2kplusPosted 11/12/2012 12:02:40 AM
Bad players quitting.

I dont know if I should be happy or sad.

Happy I dont have to play with the scrub, or sad the scrub wont be around for an easy kill.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#20cody4783Posted 11/12/2012 12:11:28 AM
Sounds like the TC is ONLY referring to Battlefield, namely BF3.

Yeah, that happens a lot...You learn to not screw around in the open too much...OR...You loosen up and don't take the game seriously. Let your K/D fall. Rush the enemy some. C4 some tanks...HAVE FUN, it's what the game is there for. Competitiveness is only good to a certain degree, if you let the rage of losing get in the way of you having fun, you're doing it wrong. Game gone south and you have no hope of winning? Hell, tack some mines/C4 on a jeep and Jihad.

Lag exists anywhere. Rather it's a bit wonky hit boxes in shooters, or laggy cars spazzing about in racing games.

Mind you, I don't even play online much myself. I prefer single player. BUT, I still like to jump in and screw around in a game here or there. Keep things diverse. I used to play online all the time on my PS2, but grew away from it for ages....Just have to find games you enjoy, and more often at least for me, ones you don't have to take seriously.
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg