This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I'm going to quit Online gaming.

#21ShinesmanOWPosted 11/12/2012 1:20:20 AM
If you don't enjoy it, quit. Gaming is supposed to be fun, and if you're not having fun you're just wasting your time.
#22samurai1900Posted 11/12/2012 1:29:33 AM
ShinesmanOW posted...
If you don't enjoy it, quit. Gaming is supposed to be fun, and if you're not having fun you're just wasting your time.

Agreed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mosse190 - Samurai190
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#23CrapFactory(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:36:12 AM
Assuming I'm a troll because you disagree.

Assuming I suck at games because I have an issue with some aspects of online gameplay.

Classic Gamefaqs. :P
#24Kosba_2142Posted 11/12/2012 1:55:36 AM
It really is, did you expect any less?
---
Congratulations, you just won a 1/3 chance of not getting a spoilers signature, you will now be removed from this galaxy. Also this one isn't related to cats!
#25Erik212Posted 11/12/2012 2:51:49 AM
This is a well known issue with BF3, due to their wonky hit detection system. You just need to take cover a bit before you think you need to, haha.
---
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.
#26RocketZXbluePosted 11/12/2012 3:11:20 AM
wait, why are you quitting online gaming? your opening post didn't make sense to me...
only time I find multiplayer frustrating is when it's only PvP, cause it's basically a contest of "who has less of a life to become so good at a game no one can beat them" no matter what game, there is ALWAYS someone who beats me, puzzle, fighters, racing, FPS.
now I like multiplayer when it's co-op, because it's generally less frustrating. however there are a few things annoying about co-op games as well.
---
RocketZXBlue on PSN
In progress: Golden sun dark dawn, kingdom hearts I (ps2), phantasy star ONLINE 2, persona 3 FES, Disgaea 4, Legasista