This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking of upgrading to Windows 8 from Vista, looking for advice.

#41gastamanPosted 7/27/2013 3:04:25 PM
CatToy posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

You sure took up an awful lot of space for not really saying anything at all.

That's cause nothing comes out when he moves his lips, but a bunch of gibberish.
---
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
#42nameless0101Posted 8/1/2013 2:34:17 AM
To the guy above who just tried to debunk half this topic with no actual evidence other than his opinion.

The fact your guessing that I'm non Tech Savvy is insulting. You have no basis for it other than you disagree with me and think that I haven't kept up all when in reality you're the one who is using an older OS because you refuse to adapt to something that once your used it to is faster for the majority of tasks.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag DeludedFool
PSN Name also DeludedFool
#43thebladeofwoePosted 8/1/2013 3:27:32 AM
nameless0101 posted...
I'm going to get harassed for saying this and you seem to have made your mind up already but ignore everyone complaining about how "bad" Windows 8 is until you've tried it for yourself.

As you have previously said its cheaper and me and all my friends who previously used 7 prefer 8, I really don't understand all the hate towards it.

Before anyone replies to me and goes "Touch Screen, herp derp" I totally disagree and think the new start screen is a fantastic addition.

^^^^^^^^ you have it right.

Tc W8 is awesome mate. Screw the idiots who dont like it, your decsion.
---
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Powerglave/advanced
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119
#44Mystical_NEETPosted 8/1/2013 3:54:56 AM
thebladeofwoe posted...
nameless0101 posted...
I'm going to get harassed for saying this and you seem to have made your mind up already but ignore everyone complaining about how "bad" Windows 8 is until you've tried it for yourself.

As you have previously said its cheaper and me and all my friends who previously used 7 prefer 8, I really don't understand all the hate towards it.

Before anyone replies to me and goes "Touch Screen, herp derp" I totally disagree and think the new start screen is a fantastic addition.

^^^^^^^^ you have it right.

Tc W8 is awesome mate. Screw the idiots who dont like it, your decsion.

Calling people who disagree with you idiots? How rude.

Anyway TC, you should've made the topic

"Thinking of upgrading to Windows 8 from Vista, looking for advice (that I want to hear) "

Because that's basically what you did, lol.