This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To all dungeon crawler fans, why no talk/love for sacred 2?

#1ThePHiLsTeRPosted 7/28/2013 7:14:52 PM(edited)
No one talks about it. Every time I mention it only 0-2 people agree that the game is amazing. Not many people have played this game.

Its an amazing game that didn't get enough attention/sales/love. This is coming from a d2 fan. I've spent countless hours back in the day on d2.

Have you not heard of this game?

Have you played the game and not liked it?

Have you heard of the game but skepticism prevents you from buying it?

Just want to know whati s going on with the community,
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#2capgamerPosted 7/28/2013 7:24:57 PM
I tried it and didn't like it.

As I was typing that sentence I realized I'm getting it confused with Sacred 1, which I tried and did not like. I haven't tried 2, so it's possible it's better than 1.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#3Knight2520Posted 7/28/2013 7:25:31 PM
I thought the servers were dead, killing any MP.
---
Is that the ship from Mass Effect? - ZanySniper on the USS Enterprise
#4_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 7/28/2013 7:25:54 PM
I have seen gameplay videos of it and I freaking want it. Unfortunately, the game never went on sale for for under $10 during the Steam summer sale and wanted to grab the crazier deals. I'll get it the next time it's on sale for $10.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dMShSjG.jpg
"You can't not pool as Zerg" - FatBlackCat
#5ThePHiLsTeR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 7:28:39 PM
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...
I have seen gameplay videos of it and I freaking want it. Unfortunately, the game never went on sale for for under $10 during the Steam summer sale and wanted to grab the crazier deals. I'll get it the next time it's on sale for $10.

I got it for $5 on amazon during amazon summer sale.
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#6ThePHiLsTeR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 7:29:00 PM
capgamer posted...
I tried it and didn't like it.

As I was typing that sentence I realized I'm getting it confused with Sacred 1, which I tried and did not like. I haven't tried 2, so it's possible it's better than 1.

100x better
---
#7_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 7/28/2013 7:29:29 PM
ThePHiLsTeR posted...
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...

I got it for $5 on amazon during amazon summer sale.

Jesus I can't believe I missed that! =(. I'll have to comb cheapshark until I see it on sale again.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dMShSjG.jpg
"You can't not pool as Zerg" - FatBlackCat
#8DaedalusExPosted 7/28/2013 7:30:56 PM
I found it to be really uninteresting. Nothing about it really stands out, except for maybe the world, but the game doesn't give you any good reason to explore it.
#9Lemur_HPosted 7/28/2013 7:32:17 PM
Knight2520 posted...
I thought the servers were dead, killing any MP.

You can trick your PC into doing LAN games with people on other networks.
#10x2link777Posted 7/28/2013 7:32:58 PM
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...

It was on sale on Amazon's July 4th summer sale for $4.99 for the gold edition not to long before Steams sale, for a Steam key. So keep an eye out elsewhere as it may drop as low again sometime.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!