This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To all dungeon crawler fans, why no talk/love for sacred 2?

#21thedeadman568Posted 7/29/2013 10:41:54 AM
I was really excited for Sacred 2 and got it on release. And damn that game sucked.
Mediocre gameplay, horrible DRM and more bugs than the underside of a rock in The Lion King.
I was so disappointed, I never touched it again.
---
do what a man would and show of your manhood
#22r0ge00Posted 7/29/2013 11:02:56 AM
Huge backlog, maybe some day.
#23my_name_is_EdPosted 7/29/2013 11:06:56 AM
War itís now or never
We shall stand together
One by one
This world is sacred
(Iím coming home)
War itís now or never
We shall stand together
One by one
This world is sacred
Iím coming home
Coming HOOOHOOOME!
---
http://i.imgur.com/cSf50Qs.png
#24SolaceIXPosted 7/29/2013 11:07:41 AM
Sacred 2 is my favorite dungeon crawler of all time. It's actually even in my top 3 of all time.

I'm constantly trying to sell people on it too.
---
"Outside of FPS games, the PC really doesn't have ANYTHING." - Friends, gotta love 'em!
#25ThePHiLsTeR(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 11:09:07 AM(edited)
SolaceIX posted...
Sacred 2 is my favorite dungeon crawler of all time. It's actually even in my top 3 of all time.

List your top 3 dungeon crawlers in order?
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#26Killah PriestPosted 7/29/2013 11:08:59 AM
I played a great deal of sacred 2 on the xbox 360.

Loved it.

Picked up the PC version during a steam sale, might get into it again in the near future.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#27SolaceIXPosted 7/29/2013 11:13:01 AM
ThePHiLsTeR posted...
SolaceIX posted...

Top 3:

Sacred 2
Diablo 2
Dungeon Siege
---
"Outside of FPS games, the PC really doesn't have ANYTHING." - Friends, gotta love 'em!
#28ShpooplePosted 7/29/2013 11:13:28 AM
It's a great game, haven't played it on PC though. Might look into getting it, if not to try the dragon class and see if there are any decent mods.

I quite liked how you had complete control of the camera, and whilst I can't remember the specifics each class had a different motive to complete the main quest which you don't find in much other gamers in the genre.
#29my_name_is_EdPosted 7/29/2013 11:14:11 AM
ThePHiLsTeR posted...
SolaceIX posted...

I'm one of the guys he sold on it, and I can name 2 others he sold on it as well.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cSf50Qs.png
#30Doomsday FortePosted 7/29/2013 11:17:14 AM
I'm not sure if I have interest because the years I put into D2 have likely burnt me out on the genre as a whole. I've had Titan Quest Gold for years, haven't even cleared the first act, I managed to actually go through Torchlight once last year but I haven't the sequel, and I can't even go back to D2 even with mods because "I've done this all before."

Even if it's cheap, it's still ~20GB and I have a slow connection so I won't exactly be able to play it in any given timeframe. Oh well.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.