This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To all dungeon crawler fans, why no talk/love for sacred 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To all dungeon crawler fans, why no talk/love for sacred 2?

User Info: Spidey555

Spidey555
3 years ago#41
wow that does sound bad

I felt Dungeon Siege 3 was awful too and a total abandonment from the series
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 years ago#42
I have it. Bought on Steam a while ago. I played for a few hours, the size of the world amazes me. But after playing for a while, i kinda lost the will to continue. The game seems fun, but it didn't hold my attention enough. At the time, however, I came from a Titan Quest + Diablo 1 and 2 + Torchlight 1 and 2 marathon, so I think my ARPG cells where tired.

I may try it again... But now I'm suffering from the huge backlog syndrome...

Blackwell series: One of the best point-and-click adventures ever. As long as you don't mind the simple graphics.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13237/

User Info: notSFF

notSFF
3 years ago#43
Easily one of my favorite action RPGs. I bought the Gold edition a few years back, played the hell out of it with the Community Patch, but since I beat the Light campaign with my Seraphim, I...haven't exactly been playing it that much. ^^;
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19

User Info: BDSM

BDSM
3 years ago#44
I didn't like the skill leveling system.

Mainly the fact that most skills have a point that once leveled over, become less effective due to increasing cool downs.

I don't mind having to adhere to a strict build, in fact figuring out an optimal build is usually a big part of dungeon crawlers, but the system in Sacred 2 just didn't appeal to me.
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1

User Info: ThePHiLsTeR

ThePHiLsTeR
3 years ago#45
BDSM posted...
I didn't like the skill leveling system.

Mainly the fact that most skills have a point that once leveled over, become less effective due to increasing cool downs.

I don't mind having to adhere to a strict build, in fact figuring out an optimal build is usually a big part of dungeon crawlers, but the system in Sacred 2 just didn't appeal to me.

Ya but there are also stat points, passive skills, and items that lower cool down.
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3

User Info: xanadoo

xanadoo
3 years ago#46
I loved both Sacreds, in fact I prefer 2 to most of the ARPGs out, including D3/TL series. great games, great art style, great worlds. can't wait for 3 :)

User Info: xanadoo

xanadoo
3 years ago#47
read back through topic, forget what I said about looking forward to sacred 3 :(

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#48
My biggest problems with Sacred 2 were that I had nothing invested in the story. Hell I can't recall anything about it. Also I found none of the characters you were able to play interesting at all.

It had potential, enough that I bought it on console to couch co-op with my partner. She loves the hack and slash, loot loot loot games. But in the end it just didn't "do it" for us.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: BDSM

BDSM
3 years ago#49
Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.:

https://www.humblebundle.com/
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. To all dungeon crawler fans, why no talk/love for sacred 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived