This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To all dungeon crawler fans, why no talk/love for sacred 2?

#51matu90rkPosted 7/30/2013 1:36:10 PM
BDSM posted...
Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to get Sacred 2 Gold, and for 5 bucks if it comes with Dead Island it's totally worth it even if I already own SR3.
#52EntotrtePosted 8/2/2013 12:22:04 PM
The first one is awesome, but this one doesn't seem quite as good.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#53notSFFPosted 8/2/2013 12:54:14 PM
Entotrte posted...

I occasionally see this complaint, and I honestly don't understand it. To me, Sacred 2 basically took everything about the original Sacred, improved what was good and fixed what was bad, especially with Ice and Blood and the Community Patch installed.
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#54ThePHiLsTeR(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 1:02:10 PM
notSFF posted...
Entotrte posted...

I occasionally see this complaint, and I honestly don't understand it. To me, Sacred 2 basically took everything about the original Sacred, improved what was good and fixed what was bad, especially with Ice and Blood and the Community Patch installed.

Agreed. Some people think sacred 2 is very boring. Strange to hear when people like you and I think its so awesome.
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#55x_stevey_xPosted 8/2/2013 1:45:12 PM
i never played sacred 1 but i thought sacred 2 was very forgettable .. the point n click action rpg genre is already pretty lacking/bad in general.. even diablo 2 and torchlight 2, what most people consider to be best of the genre, i only rank as 8/10 type games .. sacred 2 is more like a 6/10
#56AnatomyHorrorPosted 8/2/2013 3:28:26 PM(edited)
Here's my initial experience with Sacred 2. Created my character, chose the god where you can summon some giant demon thing that takes up half the screen. Was on the beach (where you start game) summoned giant demon thing. It broke free or something and then killed me. Then it blocked me on the beach and just kept killing me repeatedly. I couldn't kill it or damage it. If I tried to run away he would keep coming after me and killing me.

Pretty fun game.