This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

okay decided against laptop need a gaming pc with Wifi

#11bigbrandon1986(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:07:34 PM
Thank u sir for your help. I appreciate it.

And to the above idiot. I really don't have time to argue with u. By my username u can figure out my age for the most part. Im pretty much illiterate when it comes to the intricacies of pc building so that's why I asked. I did to the research but as u probably know when u research something u don't understand it's pointless. I came to a message board to ask for help and simply was hassled for not knowing what I was asking about and for my taste in games. Oh well. And yea I said fn because u know it's a message board and I don't like getting modded so just fill in the appropriate word.

I'm on my phone currently as well so spare me the grammar come back with the use of u.
---
PSN ID: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
#12Knight2520Posted 7/30/2013 6:08:14 PM
So I would need for the gaming pc to be wireless enabled.

That's the simplest part.. you just go pick up a wireless USB adapter for $15.
---
If AMD goes down Intel might safely release i9 for $300 and i7 for $200 and i5 for $100 and i3 for free. - su27Chaos
#13bigbrandon1986(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:08:46 PM
DerPancake u are not the idiot I'm referring to either. Ur not an idiot at all.
---
PSN ID: imurhero
TWITTER: Brandon_Renners
#14DerPancakePosted 7/30/2013 6:14:02 PM
bigbrandon1986 posted...

And to the above idiot. I really don't have time to argue with u. By my username u can figure out my age for the most part. Im pretty much illiterate when it comes to the intricacies of pc building so that's why I asked. I did to the research but as u probably know when u research something u don't understand it's pointless. I came to a message board to ask for help and simply was hassled for not knowing what I was asking about and for my taste in games. Oh well. And yea I said fn because u know it's a message board and I don't like getting modded so just fill in the appropriate word.

I'm on my phone currently as well so spare me the grammar come back with the use of u.

My reccomendation if you want to build your PC is looking at his latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zOYdNEHDQo

Everything regarding from building and repairing computers, I learned from this guy. He is entertaining and explains everything really well. Usually the first 10 minutes he talks about his new screwdriver and the person who he is building the computer for, so if you are not interested just skip until he opens the case.
---
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
#15dayne195Posted 8/4/2013 2:53:44 AM
DerPancake posted...
bigbrandon1986 posted...

My reccomendation if you want to build your PC is looking at his latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zOYdNEHDQo

Everything regarding from building and repairing computers, I learned from this guy. He is entertaining and explains everything really well. Usually the first 10 minutes he talks about his new screwdriver and the person who he is building the computer for, so if you are not interested just skip until he opens the case.

I love Carry!!! And his screwdrivers!!!! 111!!
#16reincarnator07Posted 8/4/2013 4:21:46 AM
We really aren't helping our image of elitist jerks. Everyone has to start somewhere, perhaps we should let people start here. Perhaps this IS his research.

@TC: At that price range, you'd want an AMD build. I couldn't give you an exact build, as I don't usually work in dollars. A wireless adapter is crazy cheap, so it won't impact the build that much. That said, I'd avoid War Z like the plague. They could fix it up to the best game ever, and I'd still say to avoid it. The developer is horrible and has some practices that would make EA blush and say "you went too far".

Also, pet peeve, if you don't have the time to write out "you", you should tend to whatever requires your attention that urgently.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero