This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What size is your monitor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What size is your monitor?

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
3 years ago#41
Molt_CcCoy posted...
TV's are perfectly acceptable if you aren't a highly competitive player. I game mostly single player games and I don't notice any input lag with my TV so its perfect. I have a powered usb port right by my couch and a nice wooden surface that I use my mouse from with my keyboard in lap.

Best part about gaming on a 46 inch tv? A real home theater surround sound system. To me it sets it apart so much that when I have to use headphones I'm saddened. And I'm not talking about those home theater in a boxes, I'm talking a real receiver with passive floorstanding and bookshelf speakers with a powered sub right behind the couch.

So true. I don't play online competitive hardly at all. 95% of my gaming is either single player or multiplayer co-op. I do not notice any input lag at all on my LED and after gaming on a 55" screen on my nice, comfortable couch, sitting at a computer desk, looking at a 27" monitor just seems like too much of an downgrade... I have the choice to do either, but, the only time I game on my 27" monitor is when the game doesn't support a gamepad.

Big screen, max-setting PC gaming ftw!
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam

User Info: Sidewinder1386

Sidewinder1386
3 years ago#42
Two 22" and a 42" tv.
XBL/PSN/Steam ID: Sidewinder1386
FFXIV Character: Jammer Sidewinder on Leviathan Server

User Info: BDSM

BDSM
3 years ago#43
23" and that is as big as I would go for the distance I sit from my desk.

Actually 23" is kind of pushing it for RTS games for me.
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
3 years ago#44
17 inch laptop, but 19 inch TV monitor can be used. 19 inch monitor for the desktop.

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
3 years ago#45
My main monitor is 30", and my second one is 27".
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.

User Info: Shmey

Shmey
3 years ago#46
20" TV. 1440x900 720p.

Also have a 19" CRT monitor.

It's true. I play with my keyboard and mouse on a lap board sitting on my couch in front of my TV. My computer is a HTPC, as well.

It's humble, but I'm satisfied with it.

User Info: Wacheif

Wacheif
3 years ago#47
60" Plasma :D

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
3 years ago#48
23.6"
i5 2500k SB 3.3 | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | AsRock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Antec 550w | ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080p

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 years ago#49
SinisterSlay posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
20 CRT :)

Why are you using a monitor from the olden days? That thing must weigh like 60lbs

I don't really know anymore....

I'm really damn lazy I guess.

But I'm not lying, take a look.
http://trevorsarchives.homenet.org/temp/PC%20Pics/MainDesk.jpg

I never said you were lying man nor never even thought of it.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: TheOpposite

TheOpposite
3 years ago#50
I voted the first one because my laptop screen is 17", but I mainly use an external monitor that's 21.5", but that wasn't a choice in the poll.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What size is your monitor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived