This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else have the new Nexus 7?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone else have the new Nexus 7?

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
3 years ago#1
I am confused about this. For some reason, unlike my Galaxy S 4 phone, it does not even alert me when a facebook message appears!

To make things worse, it seems to have a poor connection to my wifi for some reason. My phone downloads apps from the play store faster, while this thing is taking hours to download Modern Combat 4. =(

Anyone know much about tablets?

User Info: _Marka_Ragnos_

_Marka_Ragnos_
3 years ago#2
I had so many problems with the Nexus 10 I wanted to throw it out a window. Luckily some poor sap bought it off me in May.
http://i.imgur.com/dMShSjG.jpg
"You can't not pool as Zerg" - FatBlackCat

User Info: Auron_59261

Auron_59261
3 years ago#3
You might need to enable permissions for the app in android settings if you've already enabled notifications from the app itself. As for the wi-fi, I'd recommend upgrading to a dual-band router if you dont have one already, and spread out the devices between the two bands.
i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz [] HIS IceQ X^2 7970 |1200|1600|3GB| [] 16GB Ripjaws Z 1866 [] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [] 250GB Samsung 840 [] 2TB Barracuda [] CX 600 PSU [] H80i
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone else have the new Nexus 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived