This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name the games with the worst communities and explain why they are the worst

#21blade6321Posted 8/1/2013 3:46:23 AM
_GRIM_FANDANGO_ posted...
ajko000 posted...
Idk, I played Dota 2 for a few seconds and realized it's just about abusing the non-player aspects of the game. There's absolutely no depth, and it's all about the online social experience. Basically, if you don't play the game like a jock or popular girl (the bad kinds) in high school you're plain ****ed. Conform, abuse, or get out.

lol

---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#22Hi CPosted 8/1/2013 4:16:13 AM(edited)
Every Blizzard game has one of the worst communities.

Fix'd

Appeal to children and the LCD. Do nothing to deter hacking, scamming, and make game notorious easy to hack/exploit. Never cared about the standard of their community or taken it seriously.

Blizzard online community has been immature s*** since battlenet 1.0. THE 2 worst places on the internet once used to be AOL and Battlenet.

Needs to be more like Riot and when they tell their scumbags to go wipe their ass with their money, they don't care who they are in the gaming leagues. Blizzard won't even ban gold farmers in real time because they want them to recoup their losses so they can buy more replacement licenses.
---
You'll be my John G.
#23Ikari GendoPosted 8/1/2013 5:39:25 AM
CS 1.6 because huehuahuehua
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA
#24YuniuninuniunPosted 8/1/2013 5:46:27 AM
Team Fortress 2
Ponies, meme spouting, children

Call of Duty
Dudebros, kiddies, crybabies, all mentally impaired

League of Legends
Same as Call of Duty except the crymore

Pure Nintendo gamers
Long socks, lives with mum, man child, footy pajamas

Persona 3 and 4
Mai waifu beats you're waifu

And anyone who buys sports related games
Obvious
---
Playing: RaiderZ, SMT IV, Virtue's Last Reward, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS FC: 0259-1323-3296
#25RolloverBouncinPosted 8/1/2013 6:10:36 AM
Yuniuninuniun posted...

Persona 3 and 4
Mai waifu beats you're waifu

LOL
---
---
PC + Wii U + 3ds. Sabertooth 990fx-AMD FX8120- AMD 7950 oc 1200/1500-Samsung 128gb - 8gb G.skill Sniper 1866-Raidmax 1000AE psu-Asus 27" VE278Q
#26ShubPosted 8/1/2013 6:17:18 AM
DaedalusEx posted...
EVE Online deserves a mention. It's a breeding ground of antisocial behavior.

...what? EVE has a great community... it's just extremely cut-throat. And don't look at local chat when in Jita.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#27il_capitanoPosted 8/1/2013 7:31:47 AM
MGO had a terrible community.

And by terrible i mean, imagine a jungle at night where lions, tigers and snakes continuosly fight each other with no mercy. Add to that teamkillers, lagswitchers, ddosers, glitchers, campers, boosters, sore hosts that would blame lag for their death, unfair kicks out of rooms, and elitists.

Hope you get the picture, now imagine what happened to the average nice guy that happened in that jungle, you either were wild like everyone else or you were a prey.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#28chris1001 the sequelPosted 8/1/2013 9:11:36 AM
Final Fantasy VII
If you don't think that it's gods gift to gaming........
---
Sign my petition to ban petitions. 528 signatures. http://www.petitiononline.com/1337cl/petition.html
#29MrXGamerPosted 8/1/2013 9:34:44 AM
All MMOs have horrible communities. Most people you encounter have depression in real life, so they play an MMO to escape from reality. That's fine, but then they over-rage and constantly take their anger out on other people which makes it an unpleasant environment. There were a couple of times when I decided to play MMOs hardcore, but the community made them far more frustrating than the actual grinds in the game. Then there's the whole raiding part where all the e-peen measuring folks are present.

Also there are competitive multiplayer games as already mentioned, like DOTA, LoL and Counter Strike. People vote kick on you as soon as you derp once. Almost feels like a joke, how can people take a game this seriously? It's the main reason I stay away from those games because I play for fun and those people play them like their life is depending on it.
---
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Crucial m4 SSD | Blu-ray | Win 7 x64
#30bluemooglePosted 8/1/2013 10:06:38 AM
Sony fanboys are probably the most obnoxious of the lot, only rivaled in their unbridled smugness by Apple fanatics. Meeting that special someone that is both a Sony and Apple fan? Makes me want to burn a village full lf orphans.
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.