This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*whistle* Oh boy Rise of the Triads...

#11CammyApplePosted 7/31/2013 5:56:44 PM
someguyshand posted...
Barren

Really? Just looks off to me. To be fair "Choice" always looks wrong to me too.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#12someguyshandPosted 7/31/2013 6:04:17 PM
CammyApple posted...
someguyshand posted...
Barren

Really? Just looks off to me. To be fair "Choice" always looks wrong to me too.

That's English for ya.
---
(Insert Name) killed Some Guy
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55859/122kyz9.gif
#13ImMrMojoRisinPosted 8/1/2013 4:51:47 AM
N64_Rules_88 posted...
CammyApple posted...
DragonRaizen posted...
CammyApple posted...
Is the baseball still in the game?

According to the developer, yeah. It's a melee weapon (Batxcalibur was it?) with an alternate fire that shoots baseballs.

That would be it. Loved it in the before times. There's also a "homing" type of projectile that was just tops. I hope it's back too.

Been playing it all day since it unlocked at 6pm GMT. All the old weapons from what I can remember are back, including the excalibat, drunken missile, homing missile, missile, napalm thrower, dual pistols, mp40, split launcher, scatter missile.

I might be missing one.

You're forgetting the missile missile missile missile.

Seriously, though, this game looks awesome. Hope someone makes a random map generator for it.
#14MarceloSampaioPosted 8/1/2013 4:59:31 AM
DragonRaizen posted...
Now that feels nice, just watching.
Wish Unreal Tournament 3, with that crazy aesthetic and great vehicles, had a thriving community.
Or does it? I've always heard that game had a premature death.

Yeah, the first ROTT died too quickly. But thats thanks to its outdated engine at the time (it used the Wolfenstein 3D engine, even though the game came AFTER Doom). It was a GREAT and fun game, but the engine limitations made sure things got boring too quickly.

This new ROTT seems to be great, even though this initial release is too buggy... I didn't played it multiplayer yet, but for what I could gather after one hour of playtime in single player, the game is the mindless fun people expected. I liked it, but soon I hit a crash, and decided to wait a little more before playing again.
---
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)
#15InterfusorPosted 8/1/2013 5:41:46 AM
You guys might like this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165533244
---
I am not economically viable.