This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WTF is wrong with my browser??

#11fakewars(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 8:57:09 PM
Mystical_NEET posted...
fakewars posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
Disable your addons.

Reddit Enchantment Suite?

Well I don't know why you'd make this topic if you're going to ignore attempts to help.

Ignore what? If RES is the addon you meant, I don't have it installed in chrome
---
"The heads of peasants are much better as footballs."
~Ningishzida
#12xHFxPosted 7/31/2013 9:10:38 PM(edited)
Mystical_NEET posted...
fakewars posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
Disable your addons.

Reddit Enchantment Suite?

Well I don't know why you'd make this topic if you're going to ignore attempts to help.

Honestly, I saw no help in this topic.

So I don't know what you're even talking about.

That includes my post.

And rofl @ "stop using a site like Reddit"
#13_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 8/1/2013 1:52:49 AM(edited)
What he meant was just disable all your addons. How is that not obvious?

No help? Addons are the most common cause for this kind of issue. Strike-through on links used to be a common issue on Chrome until they ironed it out, and it was always caused by addons. If you google "chrome" and "strike-through", that is the common answer. Though I have not seen it on all text like this.

If you want more specific and accurate help you need to give more specific and accurate info. All we know is that you get strike-through on your browsers. It only stands to reason that the first recommendation is to disable or delete addons and reset browser settings. It is probably the first thing you need to check before moving on to another possible solution. If there are things you tried already, you should have listed them. You can not expect people to know what things would be and would not be obvious to you.
---
I5 760 | GTX 560 Ti | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H