This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breath of Fire 6 announced for PC, Tablet and Smartphones.

#41Broccoli92Posted 8/1/2013 12:32:12 PM
It's Capcom what do you guys expect ? They are definitely going to resurrect the older series and make tons of DLCs for it. I already lost faith in Capcom long ago. so yeah their games doesn't interest me anymore. Hopefully one day they will go bankrupt.

snesmaster40 posted...
Capcom?

Into the trash it goes.

Fixed
---
Intel i5 3470 3.20GHz | Sapphire HD 7850 2GB | 8GB RAM | Asrock Z77 PRO3 |WD 1TB| PSU 650w Enermax
#42lionheart5656Posted 8/1/2013 1:34:18 PM
noimnoturdaddy posted...
lionheart5656 posted...
Wow. Capcom trashes another IP.

First Megaman, now Breath of Fire.

What will they destroy next?

Ghosts n Goblins is being made into an MMO for Korea.

There's no stopping them.

Soon they will ruin everything they ever touched.

Today marks the beginning of the end of Capcom.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#43Doomsday FortePosted 8/1/2013 2:41:07 PM
GrabacrLeader posted...
Incoming: Suikoden VI, Valkyrie Profile 3, Persona 5 social games for PC, Tablet and Smartphones
Sad time to be a JRPG fan.

Don't joke about that! Though at least if it hit tablets, I'd be able to play it. But then I wouldn't.

Poor Hrist.
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
#44donbrifwayPosted 8/1/2013 2:42:29 PM
I loved these games on SNES.
---
Steam: donbrifway
Xbox: donbr1fway
#45kobalobasileusPosted 8/1/2013 4:09:52 PM
I thought BoF 1 & 2 were boring, generic crap. BoF1 was a perfect "babby's first RPG" type of game, while BoF2 was so grindy and tedious and had such an obscene encounter rate that it went to the other extreme.

BoF 3 & 4 were both really solid games. I liked BoF3 slightly more, but both were great.

I never played Dragon Quarter because descriptions of the SOL system and how different the setting was from "normal" BoF games made me lose all interest in it.

I'd like to see BoF6 return to the quality of 3 & 4... and be released on Steam in the West.
#46strongo9Posted 8/1/2013 4:41:14 PM
GrabacrLeader posted...
Incoming: Suikoden VI, Valkyrie Profile 3, Persona 5 social games for PC, Tablet and Smartphones

Atlus has more integrity than that. Besides, it's obvious that Nintendo is going to buy them. That means that none of their games will ever release on a tablet or smartphone.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#47SilentHawk29Posted 8/1/2013 5:34:38 PM
Uhh? How is it obvious that Nintendo is going to buy Atlus?
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#48Zohar_MetatronPosted 8/1/2013 6:16:18 PM
strongo9 posted...
GrabacrLeader posted...

Atlus has more integrity than that. Besides, it's obvious that Nintendo is going to buy them. That means that none of their games will ever release on a tablet or smartphone.

Funniest part about this is that there's actually quite a few mobile/social SMT titles, they just don't have numbers on 'em so nobody's too worried.

SilentHawk29 posted...
Uhh? How is it obvious that Nintendo is going to buy Atlus?

Their parent company went bankrupt recently, and they've had a lot of luck on the 3DS with EO and SMT-Persona's really the only thing they got going elsewhere that they develop instead of publishing.

There's not any actual reliable info something's gonna happen, of course, it's all internet rumour. Still, if their parent company does start looking to sell off assets Nintendo seems likely.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
#49SilentHawk29Posted 8/1/2013 6:29:43 PM
That still doesn't make sense as Sony would seem just as likely. Possibly even more so as a Nintendo-owned IP is more open to censorship.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#50SinfullyvannilaPosted 8/1/2013 6:48:06 PM(edited)
SilentHawk29 posted...
That still doesn't make sense as Sony would seem just as likely. Possibly even more so as a Nintendo-owned IP is more open to censorship.

There's rumors that Nintendo has been grooming ATLUS for a purchase for a while. I forgot the source, but someone posted a link in one of the many threads about it.

They are also one of Index' largest creditors.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch