This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WHOA, a new Realms of Arkania, and... ... FUFUFU!!

#1MarceloSampaioPosted 8/1/2013 7:44:07 AM
Ok, when I heard Realms of Arkania was gonna get a reboot, I was all WHOA! RoA was my favorite game when I was smaller, and ROA2 and 3 are still games I play from time to time. While they are a bit complex, the stories are great, and the battle system is AWESOME.

Now, after trying the reboot, I'm impressed at how good the game COULD have been, except for the fact that the game is still in Alpha stage... They shouldn't have released the game at this state! Buggy, with too much popup (even at a low distance), many crashes, broken dialogues, broken character models and... WHERE'S THE ENGLISH?!? I bought the game because Steam clearly stated that the game had an English translation, but the game is all in German!

Releasing like this was ridiculous! The game is completely unplayable. I'm not gonna ge a refund though. I KNOW that they are gonna fix the issues soon... But most people I know got so angry that they asked for a refund already, and I'm not sure they'll ever wanna try this game again...

Sad to see a reboot I waited soo much for being mis-treated like this... Now lets hope Might and Magic X doesn't get the same treatment...
---
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)
#2Spidey555Posted 8/1/2013 7:45:33 AM
Seems like the game has a ton of bugs but they are working on it
I am waiting till things get ironed out first some more
---
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
#3Killah PriestPosted 8/1/2013 7:53:49 AM
I was going to preorder but forgot... its on my wishlist tho and I'm going to purchase it for sure.

I was a fan of the old games.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#4MarceloSampaio(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 7:53:53 AM
Year. I preordered it, since it was actually cheaper. But I tried on the first day, and the game has too many issues.

Like I said, I'm gonna keep it, and I'm sure things will be fixed. But the first impressions where bad...
---
:3
If you accept Gaben as your true lard and savior, put this on your sig. :)
#5Spidey555Posted 8/1/2013 7:54:26 AM
Looks to be a great game though, I never played the original
---
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555