This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ridge Racer Driftopia beta...

#11GreenMage7Posted 8/2/2013 8:02:22 AM
AnatomyHorror posted...
Can anyone confirm this is true?

The game related store content will be free and no credits are taken from your Steam wallet during the closed Beta

I tried to buy some 29.99 car pack and my steam wallet and information popped up.

I think you already know far more about this game than every other person on the board, friend.
#12brotrrwinnerPosted 8/2/2013 9:50:55 AM
AnatomyHorror posted...
Can anyone confirm this is true?

The game related store content will be free and no credits are taken from your Steam wallet during the closed Beta

I tried to buy some 29.99 car pack and my steam wallet and information popped up.

Well, I have no money in my steam wallet and I can still buy anything. But this game sucks, you can only race against ghosts of other people, not race them in real-time
---
September 21st, 2008
Never forget
#13AnatomyHorror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 3:24:17 PM
brotrrwinner posted...

Well, I have no money in my steam wallet and I can still buy anything. But this game sucks, you can only race against ghosts of other people, not race them in real-time

Yeah I played about 20min or so. I'm not that good but these freakin cars are like paper. You shouldn't just have a minor collision and have to restart the race and use your repair kits. Deleted it.
#14DeliFlatChestPosted 8/3/2013 9:32:56 PM
I signed up and got my code, Couldn't play though because i got a Car.vs shader error thing
Tried reinstalling but didn't help
---
Megidolaon for everyone!
#15fataliPosted 8/3/2013 10:02:14 PM
Got my code, did not like the game much.

You gonna have to grind tracks with every car to level them up.

And the dumb idea that you can crash your car and lose it unless you have repair points at the time of the crash, if you didn't had any then bye bye car.
---
Mystery is the source of all true science.
#16cody4783Posted 8/3/2013 10:19:40 PM
LordSeifer posted...
driftopia, what a terrible name

Worse than "Unbounded"?
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg