This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of table/desk chair do you have with your gaming setup?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What kind of table/desk chair do you have with your gaming setup?
2 years ago#1
Sup bro's, just wondering what you guys are using. I'm going cheap for now. I just bought this:

http://www.amazon.com/Flash-Furniture-Mid-Back-Black-Computer/dp/B002NS0ZCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375451298&sr=8-1&keywords=chair

...to replace my horrid wooden dinner chair and now I'm looking at getting a table.

Thinking of this:
http://www.amazon.com/Flash-Furniture-DAD-YCZ-152-GG-30-Inch-60-Inch/dp/B001ED4X2I/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

What are you guys using?
2 years ago#2
Basically 2 foldout tables like those above (with a crappy particle wood and what appears to be laminate over it?) made into an L desk.

Chair was some 200 dollar chair from office depot.
2 years ago#3
I have a lorell officr chair just bought off Amazon. Its got rave reviews. They say its as good as a 600$ chair. My table is an old school heaby wooden table supported by metal legs. It may be older than some gamefaqers
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
2 years ago#4
I have a crappy $15 desk from the Thrift store and a crappy chair from Target that was about $50. Its good enough...

http://i.imgur.com/8jVNU70.jpg

---
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ 560 Ti ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q
2 years ago#5
ThePHiLsTeR posted...
I have a lorell officr chair just bought off Amazon. Its got rave reviews. They say its as good as a 600$ chair. My table is an old school heaby wooden table supported by metal legs. It may be older than some gamefaqers

Could you link me? I just spent quite some time reading the reviews before going cheaper with the Flash Furniture one for $60.
2 years ago#6
WerdnAndreW posted...
I have a crappy $15 desk from the Thrift store and a crappy chair from Target that was about $50. Its good enough...

http://i.imgur.com/8jVNU70.jpg

Thanks for sharing bro. I'm dealing with something like that right now. Thing is, I have long legs and it's driving me nuts. So I'm looking to get a table to free myself of the side to side entrapment.
2 years ago#7
I use a desk that my dad built in high school and some old wooden swivel chair that we've had for ages. I love them both- the chair is amazingly comfortable, and the desk is well built and a decent size.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
2 years ago#8
Bowsaa posted...
I use a desk that my dad built in high school and some old wooden swivel chair that we've had for ages. I love them both- the chair is amazingly comfortable, and the desk is well built and a decent size.

Wow, sounds cool. When you say wooden, I'm reminded of my sore-butt-dinner-chair history though.

Any pics of this custom desk set up?
2 years ago#9
I've got a pretty decent office chair and a cheap but efficient foldable wooden table.
---
TBWNN
i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 8GB RAM
2 years ago#10
I have a cheap fold up chair and a wheelchair pad.

I also have a sweet leather office chair and a normal office chair, but the cheap fold up chair with a wheelchair pad is the best for posture and padding.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What kind of table/desk chair do you have with your gaming setup?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived