This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My buddy is literally thinking about defacating inside the PC he is returning.

#1protools1983Posted 8/2/2013 8:05:36 AM
I gave my buddy absolute hell for buying a pre built from BB. When it turned out to suck as bad as I told him it would he raged. I jokingly told him to crap in it and send it back. I'm pretty sure he is going to do it. He found a way to ship it back and he is known for doing absolutely ridiculous antics. Your thoughts?
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#2SirisS-G-PPosted 8/2/2013 8:08:55 AM
I think I might get on some CoD but I don't have the new maps so I will be an outcast. Those are my thoughts.
#3DiviDudePosted 8/2/2013 8:09:18 AM
He's the idiot who bought a prebuilt from Best Buy. If anything, he should be crapping in his own mailbox.
#4ThePCElitistPosted 8/2/2013 8:09:21 AM
That's a good way to not get your money back.
---
i5-2500k Hyper212+ @ 4.6Ghz, ASRock z77 extreme4, x2 Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16 GB DDR3 RipJaws X, SLI GTX 680 Lightning, AX850, Antec 1200 v3
#5ShubPosted 8/2/2013 8:09:24 AM
If he doesn't care about NOT getting his refund...
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#6SinisterSlayPosted 8/2/2013 8:10:35 AM(edited)
Return it and get his money back.
#7TenthPosted 8/2/2013 8:10:04 AM
The several laws he'll be breaking will land him in jail... make sure he's at least aware that the consequences could be severe.
#8ShubPosted 8/2/2013 8:12:26 AM
Tenth posted...
The several laws he'll be breaking will land him in jail...

Didn't even think of that. You ever go to the post office to mail something and they ask you if there's anything hazardous or perishable in what you're mailing? Yeah. That stuff's in the Code of Federal Regulations.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#9protools1983(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 8:13:57 AM
Shub posted...
Tenth posted...

Didn't even think of that. You ever go to the post office to mail something and they ask you if there's anything hazardous or perishable in what you're mailing? Yeah. That stuff's in the Code of Federal Regulations.

Yea but this will be picked up via UPS. I'm sure UPS ships all kinds of questionable stuff on the daily.
---
Stand up for consumer rights! Vote with your dollar! Boycott Xbox One!!!
#10bkkorpsPosted 8/2/2013 8:17:00 AM
protools1983 posted...
Shub posted...
Tenth posted...

Yea but this will be picked up via UPS. I'm sure UPS ships all kinds of questionable stuff on the daily.

I like the FedEx driver because he is a drug dealer and he don't even know it. And he is always on time.
---
Note to self: Gfaqs mods do not appreciate jokes about pedophiles. who would have guessed?