This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My buddy is literally thinking about defacating inside the PC he is returning.

#51ValedictorianXDPosted 8/2/2013 1:13:23 PM
MayorPaul posted...
bkkorps posted...
I like the FedEx driver because he is a drug dealer and he don't even know it. And he is always on time.

Give credit where credit's due. That's one of Mitch Hedberg's. ;-)

Yeah, that one was around before Mitch Hedburg. The reason why most people attribute it to MH is because of his expert delivery.
---
Death Threats Received this year: 145; 732 lifetime.
Users Ignoring Me: 492 (approximately)
#52SleepComaPosted 8/2/2013 1:33:19 PM
ValedictorianXD posted...
MayorPaul posted...
bkkorps posted...
I like the FedEx driver because he is a drug dealer and he don't even know it. And he is always on time.

Give credit where credit's due. That's one of Mitch Hedberg's. ;-)

Yeah, that one was around before Mitch Hedburg. The reason why most people attribute it to MH is because of his expert delivery.

very. RIP the legend.
---
i7-4770k @ 3.5GHz | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 Ghz | Ripjaws 16gb | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Gigabyte Z87x |
Steam Varg Vikernes
#53ZukkusPosted 8/2/2013 1:37:33 PM
One thing you never want to do is mess with the mail system, because it pretty much means a federal felony.
---
"I just wasted a bullet. Don't waste your life." -Big Boss
#54SienrurouniPosted 8/2/2013 1:55:47 PM
bkkorps posted...
protools1983 posted...
Shub posted...
Tenth posted...
The several laws he'll be breaking will land him in jail...

Didn't even think of that. You ever go to the post office to mail something and they ask you if there's anything hazardous or perishable in what you're mailing? Yeah. That stuff's in the Code of Federal Regulations.

Yea but this will be picked up via UPS. I'm sure UPS ships all kinds of questionable stuff on the daily.

I do love Mitch Hedberg.

Crapping in the box is a bad idea though.
---
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane
#55PhilOnDezPosted 8/2/2013 2:08:40 PM
protools1983 posted...
maybecalls posted...
It's probably a bit like PC World/Currys here in the UK. Ridiculously overpriced 'gaming PCs' that are nothing of the sort.

Well I dont believe BB advertises anything as for "gaming" but they do say "high end" and "cutting edge" on systems with previous generation hardware. And the mark up on prices is astounding.

bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=9177208&pid=1218994541002&pcatId=abcat0501000

Gamer Xtreme, 3570k and a GT620

bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1304658669&pid=mp1304658669&pcatId=abcat0501000

Gamer Ultra, fx-4100 and a gt520 (same part as a gt610)
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#56CourtofOwlsPosted 8/2/2013 5:08:25 PM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
Tell him to get a PS4 instead, much cheaper and no troubleshooting

yup just a flashing yellow light or dde when it's just 1-2 months past warranty and he'll have to buy another one
---
Boycott Best Buy!