This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will we see a 760 Ti?

#1NfuzedXGamerPosted 8/2/2013 7:52:29 AM
A friend of mine is for some reason, deadset on the Ti versions of 560,660, etc, he has always thought and purchased the Ti;s (he believes its best bang for his buck). Maybe so, i cant disagree with the TI versions of nvidia cards ive known theyre solid performers, anyhow i know theres no release date or even news but what are the so called advantages in the ti class? also what exactly is TI? is it a factory overclock?
#2PhilOnDezPosted 8/2/2013 8:34:52 AM
Back before the 700 series was officially announced there was a rumored 760ti with specs identical to the 670 but with higher clocks. I still haven't seen anything on an official 760ti

As for Ti versions, they're just cards that fall in between the mainstream cards. A 650ti is better than a 650 but not as good as a 660 for example, it has twice as many shaders but is clocked about 10% lower. It also has twice as many texture mapping units and CUDA cores.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#3NfuzedXGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 3:23:25 PM
So basically with TI cards the performance is technically (lets say a 760 Ti will perform maybe 10% better overall than a 760?