This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will we see a 760 Ti?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will we see a 760 Ti?

User Info: NfuzedXGamer

NfuzedXGamer
3 years ago#1
A friend of mine is for some reason, deadset on the Ti versions of 560,660, etc, he has always thought and purchased the Ti;s (he believes its best bang for his buck). Maybe so, i cant disagree with the TI versions of nvidia cards ive known theyre solid performers, anyhow i know theres no release date or even news but what are the so called advantages in the ti class? also what exactly is TI? is it a factory overclock?

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#2
Back before the 700 series was officially announced there was a rumored 760ti with specs identical to the 670 but with higher clocks. I still haven't seen anything on an official 760ti

As for Ti versions, they're just cards that fall in between the mainstream cards. A 650ti is better than a 650 but not as good as a 660 for example, it has twice as many shaders but is clocked about 10% lower. It also has twice as many texture mapping units and CUDA cores.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: NfuzedXGamer

NfuzedXGamer
3 years ago#3
So basically with TI cards the performance is technically (lets say a 760 Ti will perform maybe 10% better overall than a 760?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will we see a 760 Ti?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived