This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4770k or wait for the 4820k?

#31daemon_danPosted 8/3/2013 2:11:38 PM
Snuckie7 posted...
DerPancake posted...
F that, I ain't going to support some traitors.

I hope you didn't buy Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman AB, Far Cry 3 or any other GE title if you despise AMD that much. Sily DerpCake.

This guy is kinda like the new SMBFan, except for the part where SMBFan killed all his components one by one
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#32DerPancakePosted 8/3/2013 2:13:29 PM
Snuckie7 posted...
DerPancake posted...

I hope you didn't buy Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman AB, Far Cry 3 or any other GE title if you despise AMD that much. Sily DerpCake.

Nothing against AMD, but I hate traitors.
---
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
#33daemon_danPosted 8/3/2013 2:16:47 PM
DerPancake posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
DerPancake posted...

Nothing against AMD, but I hate traitors.

There's really no such thing as traitorism in this regard. It's not like Dice and Nvidia were pals, playing multiplayer together, going on camping trips, going on double dates their girlfriends dragged them to. They're companies. AMD's new cards fit the bill best with what DICE wants to do. It's really that simple and any act of betrayal is a stretch and a little pathetic.
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#34Nick_Saban(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 4:28:12 AM
I just want the best card for the money.
---
Fat people in small amounts of clothing always makes me giggle.-SvenGeorgeson
Then you must have loads of fun looking in a mirror.-LegendaryElite
#35KURRUPTORPosted 8/4/2013 7:46:37 AM
DerPancake posted...

Careful... your fanboy is showing.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.