This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So apparently iTunes is an Operating System...

#1xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/2/2013 11:50:18 AM
Says the founder and CEO of OUYA.

What is your operating system of choice?
Obviously, I should say Android, but truth be told I also love iTunes... and I have too much invested on kids' shows to get away from it now!

http://www.engadget.com/2013/08/02/engadget-questionnaire-ouya-julie-uhrman/
---
"Trust me Clark, our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend."
FC: 0860-3416-4781 // Lex in Smallvil // ACNL
#2SzymaaPosted 8/2/2013 11:52:24 AM(edited)
And they wonder why the damn thing isn't selling...
---
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves
#3ThePCElitistPosted 8/2/2013 11:54:57 AM
My favorite os is internet explorer
---
i5-2500k Hyper212+ @ 4.6Ghz, ASRock z77 extreme4, x2 Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16 GB DDR3 RipJaws X, SLI GTX 680 Lightning, AX850, Antec 1200 v3
#4Moorish_IdolPosted 8/2/2013 11:55:42 AM
I think he meant "I love Android, even though I also love iTunes which is made by their competitor."

He wasn't saying iTunes was an OS.

Think of it like "Capcom is my favorite game developer even though I love Mass Effect." Am I saying ME is a game developer? Not really.
#5BDSMPosted 8/2/2013 11:58:44 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
I think he meant "I love Android, even though I also love iTunes which is made by their competitor."

Think of it like "Capcom is my favorite game developer even though I love Mass Effect." Am I saying ME is a game developer? Not really.

He was asked what his favorite OS was.

His answer concluded with iTunes.
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#6Moorish_IdolPosted 8/2/2013 12:00:26 PM
BDSM posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...

I literally just explained that.
#7xanthan1Posted 8/2/2013 12:05:21 PM
BDSM posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...

You do get saying that saying "I like Linux, even though I love (insert thing that doesn't work on Linux)" doesn't imply that the thing that doesn't work on Linux is itself an OS, right?

He's saying he likes Android more then IOS even though it doesn't have iTunes. READING COMPREHENSION, DO YOU HAVE IT?
#8PyrotechnixxxPosted 8/2/2013 12:08:24 PM
Regardless, it was poorly phrased.
---
Fear is a leash.
#9xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 12:12:08 PM
I think we all know what she meant but it was just a really poor way to convey that. Just makes her come off as ignorant.
---
"Trust me Clark, our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend."
FC: 0860-3416-4781 // Lex in Smallvil // ACNL
#10Lady UnePosted 8/2/2013 12:17:40 PM
Ignorant or not at least we can rest easy knowing there will be no shortage of fanboys and idiots to try and defend anything Ouya related.
---
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
I still love Scribs.