This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RPS decidedly unimpressed by Lords of Shadow demo

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RPS decidedly unimpressed by Lords of Shadow demo
3 years ago#11
It was a really mediocre game as it was. Although despite having played through it on hard I never really used the blocking mechanic that people said was so amazing and vital as I rather like dodging. The whole time I was playing it, I just felt like I was forcing myself through it. The fights that were a complete ripoff of Shadow of the Colossus but not as good were kind of fun.
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane
3 years ago#12
I loved the game but the demo is just bad. Easily the worst 2 levels in the game.
3 years ago#13
Born Lucky posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
seeing that Castlevania started off as a 2D side scrolling action game, it woudl make perfect sense to evolve it to 3D action game.

Why does that make "perfect sense"?

It's what ruined it.

your opinion
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
3 years ago#14
Who cares what they have to say. The game is beautiful and the combat is pretty deep and a hell of a lot of fun. Boss battles are amazing and the storyline is awesome.

I agree that the demo levels suck huge balls. I loved the clarity of true 1080p resolution, and the 60 FPS at max settings.
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RPS decidedly unimpressed by Lords of Shadow demo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived