This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CAPCOM...all i want is...

#1Benjamin_ButtonPosted 8/2/2013 7:37:50 PM(edited)
for you to f******* finally officially westernize the Monster Hunter series.

Monster Hunter Frontier G over to Europe and NA would be the snizzy. I dont care, id f****** pay for a sub. Its the only game i can thoroughly see myself enjoying for years and years. I dont care much about graphics coz i know better that gameplay > gfx and im sure if it would become westernized we'd see a whole bunch of mods for it MAN how awesome is that i bet u never thought of that MODS for Monster Hunter?!? Think of all the awesomeness.

it would be the next WoW.

But yeah back to my point...i have no f***** idea why CAPCOM is holding back. THey would make so much money by doing this..

CAPCOM PLEASEEEEEE TAKE MY MONEYYY!!!
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
New Alienware 18 - i7-4930MX 4.3GHz | Nvidia 780m SLI 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 120GB OCZ + 750GB HDD
#2steveboblarryPosted 8/2/2013 7:42:27 PM
I hope online comes to america, it looks great
---
I like butter toast
#3JKatarnPosted 8/2/2013 7:43:14 PM
For one thing, posting a profanity laden post with grammatical errors isn't going to convince a company to "westernize" a game, for another, why are you posting this ill-advised diatribe here? Post it over on the Capcom Unity forums, I doubt many on this forum care.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#4ajko000Posted 8/2/2013 7:43:17 PM
I was not expecting a Monster Hunter topic, I am pleased and I agree.
#5CammyApplePosted 8/2/2013 7:44:42 PM
If they do it will be subscription based. At which point everyone cry.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#6SoulreaperX112Posted 8/2/2013 7:45:43 PM
JKatarn posted...
For one thing, posting a profanity laden post with grammatical errors isn't going to convince a company to "westernize" a game, for another, why are you posting this ill-advised diatribe here? Post it over on the Capcom Unity forums, I doubt many on this forum care.

Well there are atleast 3 people(including me) who seem to care :P

I seriously would throw so much money at them if they would only allow me to.
#7CatToyPosted 8/2/2013 7:47:16 PM(edited)
I would love Frontier. I have a bad feeling Online will be ruined by microtransactions so I'm not holding my breath.

I was disappointed with 3 Ultimate, too easy, they removed content from P3rd, lolslime.
---
Duba Dubababa Ba Da! Dub?
3DS: 0301 9786 1157
#8Benjamin_Button(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 7:51:07 PM
JKatarn posted...

WELCOME TO GameFAQs grammar police!
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
New Alienware 18 - i7-4930MX 4.3GHz | Nvidia 780m SLI 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 120GB OCZ + 750GB HDD
#9badboyPosted 8/2/2013 8:00:06 PM
MH Online seems better than Frontier.
#10DerPancakePosted 8/2/2013 8:05:30 PM(edited)
Monster Hunter is boring as ****. I don't see the point in grinding and grinding, to just kill the same monsters you are grinding from. See the reason I even bother to grind on some multiplayer games is to kill other players, not AI. Thats the reason Monster Hunter will never be popular in North America. Its just a grind fest and in the end there is no point in it. Yes, it can be a little fun in the beginning and I put 100 hours into Monster Hunter Tri until I found out there is no PvP.
---
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt